1. Reproduce com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException with a setup of Spring, hibernate and C3P0 stackoverflow.com
I got this error from the production code:
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: The last packet successfully received from the server was36940 seconds ago.The last packet sent successfully to the ...
2. Hibernate takes 10 mins to throw exception when database is down stackoverflow.com
I am running Spring + hibernate 3 + c3p0. Upon start up, if the database is down an exception is thrown after about 10 mins. Until then the program is blocked... ...
3. How to check if an JPA/hibernate database is up with second-level caching stackoverflow.com
I have a JSP/Spring application using Hibernate/JPA connected to a database. I have an external program that check if the web server is up every 5 minutes. The program call a specific ...
4. Spring configuration of C3P0 with Hibernate? stackoverflow.com
I have a Spring/JPA application with Hibernate as the JPA provider. I've configured a C3P0 data source in Spring via:
5. Database connection timeout stackoverflow.com
I have read so many articles on the Internet about this problem but none seem to have a clear solution. Please could someone give me a definite answer as to why ...
6. Initializing c3p0 pools with different datasources stackoverflow.com
,Good day everyone! I had an requirement to use several databases in application. In spring configuration file I configure two data sources each for separate database.
7. spring+hibernate+c3p0+hajdbc unable to reconnect stackoverflow.com
im using datasources via ha-jdbc to access 2 databases. and hibernate jpa is used with spring. connection is c3p0. this is how my persistence.xml looks:
8. hibernate c3p0 connection breaks after mysql timeout stackoverflow.com
i have a bizarre problem. i am using hibernate jpa with spring on tomcat and at the same time i need to reconnect the database when mysql times out. c3p0 in ...
9. Configuring the built-in c3p0 pooling in Hibernate using Spring stackoverflow.com
I learned that to configure c3p0 pooling in hibernate, we can have write the configuration in hibernate.cfg.xml such this:
10. Force Spring/JPA/Hibernate/JDBC to retry a failed beginTransaction? stackoverflow.com
Sometimes a db transaction can't begin because of a simple SocketException when trying to reach MySQL. In the current codebase, all SQL or JPQL code resides in classes with the @Transactional ...
11. Spring + Hibernate + Spring stackoverflow.com
I've a project of Spring and Hibernate, but that use a lot of conections to my database (MYSQL). I know that I should implement a C3P0 to manage Pool conection but ...
12. c3p0 connectionCustomizer stackoverflow.com
I am trying to use a connection customizer to deal with multiple timezones. For some reason, the above parameter is ignored in my configuration.
13. Spring + Hibernate + c3p0 + MySql does not timeout if connection to database fails stackoverflow.com
I am using a combination of Spring, Hibernate and Mysql with c3p0 for connection pooling. My problem is that, the application takes 15-20 minutes to deploy when the database connection parameters ...
14. Whjat is the best way to configure Spring, Hibernate 3 and c3p0 forum.springsource.org
What is the best way to configure hibernate and c3p0 in Spring? We have tried using the com.mchange.v2.c3p0.ComboPooledDataSource, but this doesn't seem the best way. We have tried using hibernate.properties and ...
15. Spring 2.5 + Hibernate + C3P0 runs out of connection forum.springsource.org
Spring 2.5 + Hibernate + C3P0 runs out of connection Hi everyone! Spring/Hibernate newbie here. I dont want to sound like a damsel in distress but I cant seem to figure ...
16. c3p0 configuration for hibernate forum.springsource.org
17. hibernate and c3p0 - parameters for c3p0 forum.springsource.org
hibernate and c3p0 - parameters for c3p0 i've tried to define parameters in hibernate properties bean (org.springframework.beans.factory.config.Properti esFactoryBean) as described in c3p0 documentation hibernate properties bean and data source bean are ...
18. spring + hibernate + c3p0 forum.springsource.org
May 27th, 2009, 12:36 PM #1 csergiu77 View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Member Join Date Sep 2008 Posts 30 spring + hibernate + c3p0 When i use this:
19. How to configure EhCache + Spring + C3P0 + Hibernate (JPA) forum.springsource.org
How to configure EhCache + Spring + C3P0 + Hibernate (JPA) I'm trying to configure EhCache, JPA and C3P0 over Spring way. I'm doing this: Code:
20. Hibernate and C3P0 forum.springsource.org
Hibernate and C3P0 I have a Spring/JPA application with Hibernate as the JPA provider. I've configured a C3P0 data source in Spring via: Code: