1. Efficient dev cycle with Maven, Tomcat/Glassfish, Archetype? stackoverflow.com
So far i've been using tomcat and glassfish to develop a testing webapp, without maven. And the usual development-till-deploy cycle is simple :
2. Error: Deployment of a Maven project / Spring / JPA to Glassfish stackoverflow.com
I can not deploy my j2ee project to Glassfish...
Below is the error message when deploying this:
3. Fight LazyInitializationException without Spring stackoverflow.com
I'm using Hibernate and have a problem with LazyInitializationException in my app. This problem can be simply solved by Spring framework(some annotations,config or something) but I just dont know this framework ...
4. Spring 2.0 RC4 conflit with glassfish JPA? forum.springsource.org
Sep 20th, 2006, 08:49 PM #1 qiuzhanghua View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Junior Member Join Date Sep 2004 Posts 9 Spring 2.0 RC4 conflit with glassfish JPA? I have ...
5. Error with Spring, Hibernate JPA and GlassFish forum.springsource.org
Oct 4th, 2006, 03:06 AM #1 spiff View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Visit Homepage Senior Member Join Date Apr 2006 Location Montreal, Canada Posts 178 Error with Spring, Hibernate ...
6. JPA , Spring 2.x , Glassfish V2 forum.springsource.org
JPA , Spring 2.x , Glassfish V2 With JPA , Spring 2.x on Glassfish V2 I get the following error: javax.el.ELException: org.springframework.transaction.CannotCreateTransa ctionException: Could not open JPA EntityManager for transaction; nested ...
7. Deploying OracleXE + GlassFish + Spring + Hibernate forum.springsource.org
Deploying OracleXE + GlassFish + Spring + Hibernate Hello all, i'm new to GlassFish, and currently implementing these technologys: OracleXE : for database Glassfish : as an application server for the ...
8. Exception translation in Glassfish with container managed JPA forum.springsource.org
Exception translation in Glassfish with container managed JPA Hi. I am having trouble deploying my application on Glassfish and still keeping my Repository exception translation to work. my persistence.xml: Code:
9. Unable to insert data when using Hibernate as JPA provider on Glassfish forum.springsource.org
Hi all, I'm using Hibernate as JPA provider in my Spring based application deployed on Glassfish. The database runs on MySQL. I have configured Spring to use the entity manager factory ...
10. Spring Hibernate on GlassFish forum.springsource.org
May 3rd, 2010, 02:59 PM #1 sriuday View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Junior Member Join Date Oct 2009 Posts 11 Spring Hibernate on GlassFish Hi, I am trying to ...
11. Spring+GlassFish+JPA forum.springsource.org
Spring+GlassFish+JPA Hello it is my first post in this forum. I have an application that work using Tomcat+TopLink+Spring i'd like to change tomcat to glassfish. So i started changing this
14. Spring 2.0, JPA and Glassfish java.net
15. Hibernate and Spring not working on Glassfish 2 java.net
18. CMT, JPA, Spring java.net
19. GlassFish v3, Spring, Hibernate java.net
20. GlassFish + Spring Framwork and Hibernate java.net
21. Error on JPA + Spring + ZK on GlassFish zkoss.org