1. Hibernate / Spring rolling back insert without error stackoverflow.com
I've got 2 classes, Foo and FooType where FooType is just 3 rows in the database representing the 3 possible types. I do map FooType in Hibernate but there's nothing besides ...
2. DataIntegrityViolationException: could not insert stackoverflow.com
Maybe someone can help, how do i fix this? I'm using hibernate, spring and gwt.
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.UnexpectedException: Service method 'public abstract void
3. Hibernate + Spring : database get cleared after inserting forum.springsource.org
Oct 12th, 2004, 02:38 PM #1 MmarcoM View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Senior Member Join Date Sep 2004 Location London Posts 304 Hibernate + Spring : database get cleared ...
4. Hibernate return value after insert forum.springsource.org
I was under the impression there was a way to get a return value after using one of the getHibernateTemplate() functions that inserts an object in the db. What I'd like ...
5. Hibernate With spring..problem inserting data forum.springsource.org
Hibernate With spring..problem inserting data Hi all, I am writing an application that uses spring with hibernate.I want to insert data into the db. Following is the mapping file Code:
10. Data Not inserting into Database JPA+Hibernate forum.springsource.org
Nov 5th, 2010, 05:53 AM #1 raja_jan09 View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Member Join Date Apr 2010 Posts 86 Data Not inserting into Database JPA+Hibernate Hi All, I am ...
11. Hibernate + Spring : database get cleared after inserting forum.hibernate.org