1. Invalid property 'order' of bean class [org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.Persisten forum.springsource.org
Mar 12th, 2010, 04:32 PM #1 bhomass View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Member Join Date Jun 2007 Posts 49 Invalid property 'order' of bean class [org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.Persisten I am bring ...
2. Hibernate property hibernate.ejb.naming_strategy? forum.springsource.org
According to Hibernate documentation(http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/j...omponents.html), I need to set Hibernate property configuration as the following to have the same embeddable object type twice in the same entity: Code:
3. Error converting typed String value for bean property 'sourceMap' with key forum.springsource.org
Hello all, I think I am making a silly mistake somewhere but I can't find it. I am trying to inject a Map of values into my program but I keep ...
4. Problem with JPA2 standard default properties forum.springsource.org
Problem with JPA2 standard default properties There is a problem with the new JPA2 standard properties. When I try to start a program with the following configuration it throws a "java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: ...
5. How to show Entity's Container properties in web scaffold (create view)? forum.springsource.org
How to show Entity's Container properties in web scaffold (create view)? From another thread, suppose I have three Entities with these relationships: Dealership has one or more Cars Car has one ...
6. How to change value of key in server.properties file forum.springsource.org
Hello forum, I need to change some key values in server.properties from web interface ..How to access to the properties from within spring controller class thanks a lot in advance
7. Spring + Hibernate = exception setting property value forum.hibernate.org
8. Hibernate,OSIV,Spring, JSF: Properties missing after request forum.hibernate.org