1. injecting FacesContext into spring bean stackoverflow.com
I have bean that i recently converted over from being a managed-bean to being a spring-bean. Everything was ok until at some point the following method is called:
2. FacesContextUtils.getWebApplicationContext(FacesContext.getCurrentInstance()) returns null stackoverflow.com
I am using Spring, Hibernate and JSF. In order to get a bean from application context I write:
3. Get Webflow requestScope value from FacesContext stackoverflow.com
I am using SWF (Spring WebFlow) 2.2 and JSF 2.0.4.
But, I need this variable in the ...
4. java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException at javax.faces.context.FacesContext.isReleased(FacesContext.java:609) stackoverflow.com
I am integrating SWF 2.2.1,Primefaces 2.2.1,JSF 2,Spring Security 3,Spring 3.1.0M1. I am able to hit my first page mentioned in Spring web-flow xml, but getting following error.
5. Accessing JSF's FacesContext object using Spring forum.springsource.org
Accessing JSF's FacesContext object using Spring Hello, I am working on an online web application. It uses JSF, Spring and Hibernate. In one of my DAO classes I need to get ...