1. Learning Curves for Java Frameworks stackoverflow.com
We're considering experimenting with a new Java framework for building some internal web apps. We have a mixture of Perl/Ruby/Java programmers and are trying to standardize as much as possible. I'm ...
2. "Unable to read TLD META-INF/jsf_core.tld from jsf-impl-2.0.jar" error when integrating JSF stackoverflow.com
We have a Struts+Spring+Hibernate Application and we are trying to integrate JSF. For that we have done some configuration in
3. Struts , Spring, JSF which one is useful, if web traffic is more? stackoverflow.com
Till now, I have worked on
4. Spring vs. Struts vs. JSF forum.springsource.org
Maybe someone could tell me this and save me from digging through documentations to find the answer. Can I replace JSF, Struts with Spring? Can I create a Spring portlet? Is ...
5. JSF/Struts 2/Spring forum.springsource.org
Hi, What are the experiences of this forum with using Struts 2/ Spring combination for an internet enabled site ? How would one go about choosing this combination based on the ...
6. Spring MVC or JSF? where is S2? struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
7. JSF, Struts, Tapestry, Spring - Comaprison??? coderanch.com
8. JSF x Struts x Spring coderanch.com
9. Using Icefaces with Struts2 + Spring. icefaces.org