1. Equivalent Spring custom Collection property editor when using JSF stackoverflow.com
I would like to know how to use Converters in Java Server Faces similar to Spring collection property editor Suppose the following model
2. JSF Spring Bean set property stackoverflow.com
i have a JSF web application. I use Beans as Spring Beans (not JSF managed beans). Now i have an URL to application
3. Setting property in backing bean while navigating from one page to another (View Scope) doesn't work stackoverflow.com
I have a backing bean
4. JSF Managed Bean getting Null Property... forum.springsource.org
JSF Managed Bean getting Null Property... Hi Every one, I just started with the IOC part of spring, and I have some errors even when I follow a tutorial .WAR that ...
5. Qualified bean IDs as managed bean properties in JSF forum.springsource.org
Hi Folks, we use fully qualified bean IDs in our applications, e.g. com.myapp.mySpringBean So far, it seems impossible to have this as a managed bean property value in the faces-config.xml. For ...
6. How do I bind managed-properties to parameters when using annotations for JSF beans? forum.springsource.org
I've recently switched from using XML in faces-config.xml to using Spring's annotations to define my JSF managed beans. I learned how to do this based on the following article: http://weblogs.java.net/blog/caroljm...pplicat_5.html However, ...