2. Declaration of exchanges and queues in Spring AMQP stackoverflow.com
I'm using RabbitMQ and trying to refactor my current native java implementation to using the Spring AMQP abstraction. Declaration of exchanges, queues and their binding using the Spring library is via ...
3. Using existing JMS libraries with a AMQP broker (RabbitMQ) stackoverflow.com
We use RabbitMQ and Spring-AMQP for our messaging system. However there are many Java libraries that use JMS that I would rather not rewrite to AMQP. I failed to Google a JMS client ...
4. Adding Queue to RabbitMQ Listener after Listener is started stackoverflow.com
I am using SimpleMessageContainerListener. I have multiple queues required to listened with same Consumer. But Queues will be created dynamically after listener is configured and started. I cannot go with Topic because ...
5. Where is the spring rabbit XSD (schema location for the rabbit: namespace) stackoverflow.com
http://static.springsource.org/spring-amqp/docs/1.0.x/reference/html/ mentions the
6. Spring AMQP Template stackoverflow.com
Please help me. Is instance of
7. RabbitMQ basic.get and acknowledgement stackoverflow.com
However, when I invoke
8. AMQP NamespaceHandler forum.springsource.org
AMQP NamespaceHandler I'm trying to get a POC working using spring integration and AMQP. My spring configuration has this entry: Code:
9. performance of amqp-inbound-gateway with various values of concurrent-consumer forum.springsource.org
performance of amqp-inbound-gateway with various values of concurrent-consumer Hi, I am using amqp-inbound-gateway in one of my projects to receive/send messages over a synchronous call. I was playing around with different ...
10. Gateway not working well with with amqp- inbound, amq -outbound adapter pair forum.springsource.org
Gateway not working well with with amqp- inbound, amq -outbound adapter pair Hi I am trying to to a scatter gather pattern for making aggregated service calls over AMQP. My clients ...
11. AMQP Channel Adapter forum.springsource.org
We are currently experimenting with various implementation of AMQP Channel Adapter as well as other AMQP related components (e.g., channels, routers etc..). Unfortunately they are largely dependent on the state of ...
12. Issue with