1. How to properly setup a multi module SpringMVC application created by appfuse in Eclipse? stackoverflow.com
I am trying to setup a multi module SpringMVC appfuse applicaiton in Eclipse but it seems that I'm facing lots of errors in Eclipse after I import the project in Eclipse. ...
2. Spring project expects to be at root directory, freaks out when it's not stackoverflow.com
I have a spring project that works beautifully when it's located at the web root - i.e. http://myserver/index.html but it breaks terribly when it's not - i.e.
3. Jsp getting iso2 country code insead of full country name stackoverflow.com
I am using appfuse taglib to select the country for user.
4. passing multiple param in appfuse jsp tag stackoverflow.com
I want to pass 2 parameters in my jsp tag.But appfuse library doesnt support this.Here i want to pass user name and userId as part of request. i tried below but ...
5. unable to create project from archetype in springsource stackoverflow.com
I am trying to create a AppFuse archetype for creating a web application with Hibernate, Spring and Spring MVC using spring source. But I am getting the following error.
6. Updating a context attribute from a spring controller stackoverflow.com
I am having a appfuse based spring application. This application has a StartupListener which implements ServletContextListener. This StartupListener is used for loading master configuration data(usually drop down values..etc) during application start ...
7. Sitemesh different decorators for the same URL stackoverflow.com
8. STS 2.6.1 R1 Create new Maven Project Appfuse archetypes error forum.springsource.org
STS 2.6.1 R1 Create new Maven Project Appfuse archetypes error Hi, I did the following steps and resulted in error: 1. New project 2. Select Maven Project 3. From archetype catalog, ...
9. Appfuse issue forum.springsource.org
Hi, Good day to you. I have download the AppFuse ver1.6.1 that use Spring as web framework. The login page loaded successfully, but, all the link is broken, the signup.html, password ...
10. LdapPasswordAuthenticationDao with appfuse forum.springsource.org
11. Appfuse Pros and Cons forum.springsource.org
12. Spring 1.0 Observations when integrating into AppFuse forum.springsource.org
Acegi 1.0 Observations when integrating into AppFuse I'm having a few issues when upgrading AppFuse to use Acegi Security 1.0. I've documented some of these issues in other posts, but I ...
13. how to add validator-rules,validation.xml in spring using appfuse forum.springsource.org
hi i am doing validations using commonvalidators in spring in my appfuse project there is no validation.xml,validator-rules.xml i want to add it, when i copied and into WEB-INF and i configured ...
14. Seam vs Appfuse? forum.springsource.org
15. Q: UserManagerTest (appfuse) how is the "mgr" set? forum.springsource.org
Hi, I've been using Spring for a while now, but mainly on the simpler stuffs! Recently, I started trying out appfuse and learning from the test sample codes in there. I ...