1. Spring MVC validation with Annotations stackoverflow.com
I'm having quite some trouble since I migrated my controllers from classical inheritance to use the annotations like @Controller and @RequestMapping. The problem is that I don't know how to plug ...
2. annotations in Spring MVC stackoverflow.com
I'd like to convert this SimpleFormController to use the annotation support introduced in Spring MVC 2.5 Java
3. Spring MVC isFormSubmission() equivalent for annotations? stackoverflow.com
With Spring MVC, it's easy to express a concept like "A user is submitting the form if they use POST or if they include the 'isSubmit' parameter." You'd just extend ...
4. Testing Spring MVC annotation mapppings stackoverflow.com
With Spring MVC, you can specify that a particular URL will handled by a particular method, and you can specify that particular parameters will map to particular arguments, like so:
5. Mocking Spring MVC BindingResult when using annotations stackoverflow.com
I'm migrating a Spring MVC controller to use the newer style annotations, and want to unit test a controller method that validates a command object (see simple example below).
6. Spring MVC Annotations with Global Context context:component-scan? stackoverflow.com
I have a spring dispatcher servlet with servlet-name "spring-mvc". The spring-mvc-servlet.xml appears as follows:
7. Testing Spring @MVC annotations stackoverflow.com
I ran into a problem the other day where a @Valid annotation was accidentally removed from a controller class. Unfortunately, it didn't break any of our tests. None of ...
8. Java Spring 3.0 MVC Annotation vs COC. Whats the preferred method in the Java community? stackoverflow.com
I am using Spring's MVC framework for an application I'm hosting on Google's App Engine. So far, my controllers are registered via the @Controller annotation; however, prior to getting into Spring, ...
9. Spring MVC with annotations: how to beget that method always is called stackoverflow.com
I'm currently migrating a project that is using Spring MVC without annotations to Spring MVC with annotations. This is causing less problems than expected but I did come across one issue. In ...
10. Annotation based view mapping stackoverflow.com
I am trying to get my head around annotation based mappings and I am having some trouble mapping requests directly to jsp. Do all request have to go through a controller? Is ...
11. What are annotations and how do they actually work for frameworks like Spring? stackoverflow.com
I am new to Spring and now a days I hear a lot about Spring Framework. I have two sets of very specific questions: Set No. 1:
12. Spring validation @AssertTrue stackoverflow.com
How do I display on a view jsp validation error message that occurs as a result of
13. Spring 3 MVC - form:errors not showing the errors stackoverflow.com
I am using annotation based validation but for one of the forms I am not able to show any errors using the
14. BindingResult.rejectValue does not find value from ValidationMessages.properties stackoverflow.com
We're using spring with annotations, and our annotated fields get validated fine and error messages get displayed from ValidationMessages.properties, but for custom validation message from ValidationMessages.properties does not seem to be ...
15. Spring 3 Annotations stackoverflow.com
I can't get spring annotations to work at all, I'm just trying to get the simplest thing to work... .../mycontext/something -> invokes method:
16. Spring Annotation trailing slash stackoverflow.com
I have a controller with
17. Why (Spring 3) HandlerMethodResolver#init() method finds annotations on methods of Object class? stackoverflow.com
I was playing with My First SpringMVC based app..... (3.0.2.RELEASE) I noticed that AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter invokes constructor of ServletHandlerMethodResolver, and this constructor invokes init() method of HandlerMethodResolver.
18. spring basic mvc sample application, annotation scan confusion stackoverflow.com
Little confused, the basic spring mvc app has this: app-config.xml
and the mvc-config.xml has:
19. Spring-MVC Annotation Problem stackoverflow.com
I have an existing Spring MVC apps written in 2.5. I wanted to use the new annotation controller. I somewhat see that it is really flexible and would answer my other ...
20. Problem Deserializing with Jackson using JAXB annotations in Spring MVC stackoverflow.com
I'm having trouble getting Jackson to correctly deserialize json into an object when calling a service (specifically we're using Jackson's ability to use JAXB annotations since we also want the service ...
21. Enable Jackson to not output the class name when serializing (using Spring MVC) stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to force Jackson not to put the class name in the Json output? I asked a question that led to this question, but I'm asking what ...
22. Need to verify the older way of defining handler mappings using mvc:annotation-driven? stackoverflow.com
In an app I'm looking at I find this in the dispatcher xml:
Am I correct that this is the Spring 3 way of defining handler mappings (url routes). One of ...
23. Spring MVC annotation preload form stackoverflow.com
I am a newbie to spring mvc annotations. Which is the best way to load data into a page that has say a string, list (list of country for a drop ...
24. spring mvc annotation - dummy form variable stackoverflow.com
I have a form with two select boxes that are used to move values from one box to another. I need to submit values only from second select box to my ...
25. What does the @Valid annotation indicate in Spring? stackoverflow.com
In the following example, the
26. spring mvc annotation validation stackoverflow.com
I have a form that looks like this
My validation controller is like this
27. Spring @Value annotation always evaluating as null? stackoverflow.com
So, I have a simple properties file with the following entries:
This properties file is being loaded using a
28. No mapping found error using Spring MVC stackoverflow.com
All: I hope that you can help me. I am pretty good when it comes to working in an application that has already been configured and setup, but the flip side is ...
30. Spring annotation 3.0 Multiple attributes handling stackoverflow.com
I am new to Spring 3.0 with Annotations. I have added a new attribute which should be referred in the new jsp however it keeps referring to old attribute.
31. Spring mvc and Ajax stackoverflow.com
Can I use Ajax with Spring MVC with out
32. Spring @autowire problem stackoverflow.com
I have some problems wth autowire annotation. My app looks like this: Here is controller:
33. Could you please suggest good resources to learn java spring annotations? stackoverflow.com
I need resources with good coverage on annotations
34. how to get the object from a redirected view? stackoverflow.com
Im currently using spring mvc, java and annotations.
35. runtime weaver error in spring annotations based dynamic web project stackoverflow.com
36. How to set properties to 2 domain objects using a single form and here 1 of the domain objects is acting as formbacking object stackoverflow.com
I have developed a JSP which is refering to the properties of 2 domain objects. Here i am making one of the objects as domain and trying to set the properties using ...
37. How can I configure the Jaxb2Marshaller used by mvc:annotation-driven stackoverflow.com
I am writing a RESTful web service using JAXB and Spring MVC. In my Spring context takes care of a lot of helpful stuff for me, but it registers its ...
38. What is the meaning of @ModelAttribute annotation at method argument level? stackoverflow.com
Spring 3 reference teaches us:
When you place it on a method parameter,I don't understand ...
39. Spring mvc annotation validation custom annotation stackoverflow.com
I have an @Password annotation that validates input for a valid password. First I would like to check with @NotEmpty before even calling @Password to get better error messages. If i use @NotEmpty @Password String password; I ...
40. How do you reformat an annotated date in Spring MVC when validation has failed? stackoverflow.com
I have a Spring-MVC app that is displaying a form based on a bean. The bean has a date field annotated with this:
This works as expected; the date displays in ...
41. Custom WebArgumentResolver like @PathVariable stackoverflow.com
I would like to use a custom WebArgumentResolver for id -> entity. Easy enough if I use request parameters: use the parameter key to determine the entity type and look up ...
42. Problem with @Valid annotation (nested object) stackoverflow.com
[spring 3.0.5][Jboss 5.1] My main classes is
43. Is there an annotation-based way to register PropertyEditors globally in Spring MVC 3.0? stackoverflow.com
I was wondering if there was a way of registering a PropertyEditor globally within Spring MVC 3.0 onwards. In the documentation their documentation they show ...
44. How to return multiple model object returns with spring annotations? stackoverflow.com
I am converting my controllers to annotated style controllers in spring mvc. Basically I do this in the old style controller simpleformcontroller.
45. spring RequestHeader annotation on model object? stackoverflow.com
Can I put @RequestHeader on a model object property? I.e.
46. Spring MVC Annotations and HandleInterceptors stackoverflow.com
I am on a project using Spring 3.x MVC, and have implemented our controllers using annotations. We recently have a requirement to implement HandlerInterceptors, to which I have had some ...
47. @ModelAttribute annotated method WITH @ModelAttribute in method signature stackoverflow.com
I was wondering if it is possible to chain @ModelAttribute methods by having an @ModelAttribute annotated, but not request mapped, method use another ModelAttribute in the method signature. This would be in ...
48. Spring MVC 3 Validation will not work when attributes added to model stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to get Spring annotation based validation working in a simple webapp. I'm using Spring 3.0.5, Tiles 2.2.2. In one specific case I can get the validation error to appear ...
50. mvc:annotation-driven is not bound stackoverflow.com
I get this error when I run a certain Spring Web 3 project in NetBeans:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 11; columnNumber: 30; The prefix "mvc" for element "mvc:annotation-driven" is ...
51. Spring IsFormSubmission with Annotations stackoverflow.com
How to handle
52. What annotations and configuration I should make to parse JSON object stackoverflow.com
I have a request(POST or GET), having one variable "data" (coming from Xcode) now data have assigned JSON object
now I have a bean having exactly these two fields(i.e. method,action) now in Spring controller ...
53. Difference between @ModelAttribute and org.springframework.ui.ModelMap.get()? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to use an Object as the command object of a
54. Spring MVC annotations always requires Response object stackoverflow.com
I am trying to convert controllers from the old inheritance framework to the new annotations. Here's an existing controller:
55. Spring 3 validation method not validating stackoverflow.com
I'm having some issues finding out how to validate in spring 3. What i have so far is this Java Bean....
56. Spring MVC 3:
57. Spring MVC - AlwaysUseFullPath configuration for annotation based mappings stackoverflow.com
I am developing a Spring MVC application.
I am moving away from XML configuration of the Controllers to annotation based config using
58. Can you explain the "isXxx" method names in Java? stackoverflow.com
Is there in one of the specifications any reference to methods that start with "is", while the suffix of the method's name is a property's name (similar to getter/setter methods of ...
59. Problems with @Autowire annotation stackoverflow.com
In my Class A, I'm auto-wiring Class B which has @Service annotation. In my Class B I'm auto-wiring class C and using reference to that class inside @Transactional method in class ...
I am new to Spring annotation and MVC. My first page is the home.jsp and now it does not comeup in the Tomcat server I get the error shown at the ...
61. Spring MVC Annotation Validation - Reject Field Once stackoverflow.com
I am having a situation where I would like to validate a form but only want to reject a feild once. For instance say it looks like this
62. Spring ModelAttribute annotation uses reflection to create command object stackoverflow.com
After investigation of how spring 3 is handling command object I find out that when we have handler method like
Spring resolves ...
I have been trying to get a spring MVC test application to work. Here is all my spring code. My JSP home.jsp
64. How can I prevent Spring MVC from adding additional attributes to my JSON? stackoverflow.com
I am using Jackson and a
66. Do annotations also couples code with framework like spring? stackoverflow.com
Extending spring based interfaces is discouraged as it unnecessarily couples the code with Spring. Does the same reasoning applies to annotations as well? We need to have them imported in the ...
67. Resolving Spring conflict with @Autowired and @Qualifier stackoverflow.com
I have an interface
And Two Implementation Class
Now my Controller
68. Can converted @PathVariables reference each other? stackoverflow.com
I've got a Spring
69. The handler mapping from the mvc:resource override other mappings which defined with annotation stackoverflow.com
I am new in spring mvc3,and I am trying to create a simple project to get close to spring mvc3. Now I meet some problem when I try to server some static ...
70. spring mvc annotation validation integer stackoverflow.com
I have an object.
71. Spring custom annotation - how to make it part of a library? stackoverflow.com
I've created a custom annotation (in Spring 3.05) that works great. I'd like to take that code and make it part of a library, packaged in a jar file, so ...
72. Spring 3 - parsing html standard date fails stackoverflow.com
I am trying to develope a conditional get in one of my controllers. Therefore I set the "If-Modified-Since" header on the client side. The problem is, that spring is not able to ...
73. Spring MVC 3 and returning validation errors to page from @Valid stackoverflow.com
I'm tired. I've been working on a side Spring MVC project for the last two weeks and I've found the documentation to be misleading at best, and so I am ...
75. The prefix mvc for element mvc:annotation-driven is notbound forum.springsource.org
The prefix mvc for element mvc:annotation-driven is notbound If you get this error from one of the xml files holding bean definitions you are likely missing the following namespace in the ...
77. So, using WebArgumentResolver with
79. NoClassDefFoundError for ConfigurationImpl when using mvc:annotation-driven forum.springsource.org
NoClassDefFoundError for validator when using mvc:annotation-driven I upgraded our application from Spring 2.5 to 3.0.5 recently. Now I want to use the new @Controller annotations, but when I add the
80. Spring 3 MVC without annotation forum.springsource.org
Yes you can, although that support is deprecated and will be removed in one of the future versions of spring (as with all the deprecated things). How to do that is ...
81. conflict between hessian remoting and
82. Regression in mvc annotation method selection from 3.0.5 to 3.1m2? forum.springsource.org
Regression in mvc annotation method selection from 3.0.5 to 3.1m2? I recently upgraded my application from 3.0.5 to 3.1m2. In my application spring mvc is choosing a different method then it ...
83. Setting alwaysUseFullPath when using mvc:annotation-driven forum.springsource.org
Setting alwaysUseFullPath when using mvc:annotation-driven Hi. I always set alwaysUseFullPath true. I don't see how you can have multiple REST controllers in a context, and not set this to true. Is ...
84. Blog about Spring MVC and annotations forum.springsource.org
Hi JoSE. I also read one of your old blogs about J2EE security with Spring. I'd be really interested to hear more about the problems you had using Acegi and how ...
85. Spring mvc 2.5 with annotations forum.springsource.org
Jan 2nd, 2008, 11:23 AM #1 kittu57 View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Junior Member Join Date Oct 2007 Posts 23 Spring mvc 2.5 with annotations Hi, I've been trying ...
86. 2.5 MVC annotations and model propagation problem forum.springsource.org
2.5 MVC annotations and model propagation problem I have an application with a "home" controller that puts a Client object in the model and the "home" view displays the opening application ...
87. AspectJ with Spring MVC annotations forum.springsource.org
AspectJ with Spring MVC annotations Hi all I am trying to intercept all calls to methods within net.myapp.web with Code:
88. Spring MVC, wizards with annotations forum.springsource.org
Spring MVC, wizards with annotations Hello, I'm creating wizard flows in Spring MVC with annotations. There's a dearth of examples with AbstractWizardFormController and annotations, so I have a couple of questions: ...
89. Annotated Spring MVC @ModelAttribute automapping not working with associated objects forum.springsource.org
Annotated Spring MVC @ModelAttribute automapping not working with associated objects Hello, I am using Spring MVC with Annotations. Here's a quick outline of my problem. I have a Country object: Code: ...
90. Spring DM not evaluating annotation: ModelAndView.addObject(..,..) forum.springsource.org
Spring DM not evaluating annotation: ModelAndView.addObject(..,..) I am running a Web MVC application. I have a controller which uses the @Controller annotation as well as the @RequestMapping. The problem is here: ...
91. Spring MVC annotation forum.springsource.org
Hi, I am studying about spring annotations by spring site. Can anyone tell where I can get tutorials which understand step by step use of annotation with some running codes. Regards, ...
92. Unit Testing using MVC and Annotations forum.springsource.org
Unit Testing using MVC and Annotations Hi all, I am currently using the Spring Web MVC in a project. This is my first project using this technology and I am responsible ...
93. Spring 2.5 MVC configuration with Spring Annotations forum.springsource.org
I am using Spring 2.5.6 version in my ongoing project and wanted to know that, is it good design if I use annotation based Spring Web MVC and load Service/DAO layer ...
94. Spring MVC Annotations Gotcha with Validation - Beware! forum.springsource.org
Spring MVC Annotations Gotcha with Validation - Beware! Spring MVC annotations are a double edged sword in my book - fantastic on one hand becuase of the convenience of having the ...
95. Spring MVC step-by-step... with annotations? forum.springsource.org
Spring MVC step-by-step... with annotations? I tried to use the step-by-step tutorial that comes included with release 2.5.6. In step 1.12 it blows up with "No adapter for handler [
96. Annotated MVC how to return to form after validation forum.springsource.org
I keep getting this error so I'll make an initial post, real question coming up next. "You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 1 ...
97. Looking for more detail on how @ModelAttribute-annotated methods are called forum.springsource.org
Looking for more detail on how @ModelAttribute-annotated methods are called I've read the relevant documentation, and a few relevant books, and all of them explain @ModelAttribute-annotated methods somewhat vaguely. I don't ...
98. Spring MVC Step-By-Step Annotations Edition forum.springsource.org
Spring MVC Step-By-Step Annotations Edition Spring MVC Step-By-Step Annotations Edition I just ran through the entire Spring MVC 2.5 Step-By-Step where it uses the Controller Classes. It was very informative, and ...
99. migrating to Spring mvc annotations forum.springsource.org
migrating to Spring mvc annotations Hi All, I'm trying to migrate existing application to annotations use, primarily to make controllers as POJO-like as possible in order to simplify unit testing. But ...
100. Thoughts on extending @MVC with additional annotations forum.springsource.org
Thoughts on extending @MVC with additional annotations It's late, but had a wild idea about extending @MVC: I've been working with the 3.0 REST support, and noticed that my controllers are ...