1. can you explain to a layman what is a bean in the Spring ApplicationContext? stackoverflow.com
I'm walking through a spring mvc tutorial,and it says:
Controllers are managed exactly like any other bean in the Spring ApplicationContext
2. How to specify the default scope in Spring's applicationContext.xml to request scope? stackoverflow.com
I want to make all beans request scoped by default, however the Spring documentation says that the default scope is Singleton. (sections 3.4.1 and 3.4.2 http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/2.5.x/reference/beans.html) I want to ...
3. Spring - using applicationContext.xml and XXXXX-servlet.xml stackoverflow.com
I am integrating Spring MVC into an existing project I have been working on. By integrating, I mean I am rewriting the project using Spring, and using much of my old ...
4. Spring - applicationContext.xml cannot be opened because it does not exist stackoverflow.com
I have a Spring MVC application and a problem with JUnit tests combined with the file applicationContext.xml. In my JUnit test class I write:
5. Can a Spring bean be a property of itself in its declaration in applicationContext.xml? stackoverflow.com
I need to call public methods of the
6. Spring MVC and multiple applicationContext problem stackoverflow.com
Possible Duplicate:i'm studying Spring MVC and i have a question about the applicationContext created by Spring. web.xml
7. Processing of *-context.xml and applicationContext.xml files in Spring application stackoverflow.com
I am using Spring Web MVC as frontend on hibernate with transactions (all annotation driven). I setup web.xml as follows:
8. add custom filter class in applicationcontext.xml stackoverflow.com
my application is using spring applicationContext.xml. i have a custom filter class ( CustomFilter implements Filter) that i want to use in my application . Is the proper way to do ...
9. ApplicationContext file in Spring MVC stackoverflow.com
What is the use of the ApplicationContext.xml file in Spring MVC. I did not get it. I tried to search on internet but no help. Thanks
10. Can't Import applicationContext in test class stackoverflow.com
my applicationContext.xml,webmvc-config.xml are in WEB-INF/spring/applicationContext.xml
when i try the following, it doesn't load, and i get
i am using spring 3, junit 4.7. it works with the dirty workaround ...
11. Getting null value from applicationcontext.xml stackoverflow.com
I am working on struts2 application with spring for back end.
I added the following new ...
12. Is there any way to enable or disable the Spring bean definition in applicationContext.xml file? stackoverflow.com
Is there any way to enable or disable a java bean definition in application context?
Or, is there any way to load the bean conditionally defined ...