1. Spring MVC 3.0: how do I define an interceptor with annotations? stackoverflow.com
I am developing an app with Spring MVC (3.0). I defined some controllers with annotations, how can I define an intereceptor with annotations too.
2. Is it possible to wire a Spring MVC Interceptor using annotations? stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to wire a Spring MVC Interceptor using annotations and if so could someone provide me with an example of how to do so? By wire via annotation I am ...
3. How to forward to a specific annotated handler from a spring interceptor? stackoverflow.com
I wrote an Spring request interceptor for authentication purposes, it extends the HandlerInterceptorAdapter. I've set it with this line in my servlet-context:
4. integrading interceptor to web requests in spring 3.0 stackoverflow.com
Currently I am working on a web project and using spring 3.0 with annotation bases controllers.
5. Configuring interceptor in Spring stackoverflow.com
I am using Spring 3.0 I need to write an interceptor which intercepts all urls. in my application I wrote one intercptor
how can i configure it ...
6. Proper mvc:interceptor configuration in Spring stackoverflow.com
i have kind of a problem. I need to call on each request postHandle method in this interceptor:
7. Using Spring how do I get contents of HttpServletResponse in postHandle interceptor and in case of error redirect stackoverflow.com
All my controllers return JSON response. As part of post handling how do I examine contents of JSON response and in case of errors how do I redirect. Thanks for your ...
8. What's the difference between a Handler, a Resolver and an Interceptor in Spring MVC? stackoverflow.com
A Handler, a Resolver and an Interceptor in Spring MVC all seem to do something similar - namely provide the ability to pre-process a request before it reaches the Controller? What distinguishes ...
9. Exception handler in Spring MVC stackoverflow.com
I want to create an exception handler which will intercept all controllers in my project. Is that possible to do? Looks like I have to put a handler method in each ...
10. Reinject postdata in interceptor redirected request stackoverflow.com
Here's the thing,
In order to imitate the way grails does multiple submits for one form, I implemented this interceptor, so that when it encounters an url such as :
11. Detecting Interceptor and Handler dependency stackoverflow.com
First of all, I'm not sure how to phrase the title that would capture the situation described here so forgive me this isn't accurately / wrongly titled. In any case, this ...
12. Overwrite Interceptor ModelAndView in Spring MVC stackoverflow.com
I am trying to set a global title for my webpage inside Sring MVC Interceptor posthandle method like so Interceptor Class
Then in my controller class I have
13. Spring MVC Sharing same interceptor for multiple paths stackoverflow.com
I am using a WebContentInterceptor to enable long lived cache of static resources. We have them under 3 different paths though, css, js, and images. Is there a way to share the ...
14. Is there a Spring interceptor that gets called before UsernamePasswordAuthenticationFilter? stackoverflow.com
I want to call a method before UsernamePasswordAuthenticationFilter.
15. Is there a way to check if the HttpResponse is a redirect or not in a Spring interceptor? stackoverflow.com
I would like to write a Spring MVC HandlerInterceptorAdaptor which does different things in the postHandle() method based on wether the HttpResponse is a redirect or not. Is this possible, and ...
16. Disable interceptor for static resources stackoverflow.com
All my requests to server, including static resources, are handled by registered interceptors.
Stackoverflow suggests to set path mapping to
17. Spring MVC Interceptor Mapping Problems stackoverflow.com
I have this segment of XML:
18. Can a path in the mvc:interceptor in the regex format? forum.springsource.org
I use the RESTful type of URLs for a project. The URL match works fine with Spring Security configuration. I, however, can't see a similar approach for mvc:interceptor. Any suggestions/thoughts?
19. Annotation for
21. [portlet mvc] How to configure handler interceptor... forum.springsource.org
Hi Can anyone give an example how to configure in spring portlet mvc handler interceptor, that I can do some things before and after request processing on every page? I also ...
22. Is it possible for an interceptor to pre-populate the Model? forum.springsource.org
pre-populating the Model isn't going to work I think. The Model(AndView) object is created after processing of the request and you want to add some stuff before that. A work-around could ...
23. Spring 3.0 Portlet MVC interceptor not called forum.springsource.org
Hello, I created a HandlerInterceptor using the HandlerInterceptorAdapter preHandle method and add it in the context of my portlet. I also use the DefaultAnnotationHandlerMapping and AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter because my portlets uses configuration ...