1. Resource for learning Spring MVC stackoverflow.com
I am looking for an online resource to learn the Spring MVC stack. Can someone point me in the right direction?
2. Spring MVC resource bundles stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to have multiple resource bundles in spring mvc? I want to separate my resource bundles for example one for errors, another for global messages, other for image names etc. ...
3. spring3.0 mvc problem(The requested resource is not Available) stackoverflow.com
I am a newbie for Spring MVC 3.0 and trying to write a sample webapp to get the feels of it. I am able to get url to invoke my ...
4. Not able to run basic spring mvc example -- resource not found stackoverflow.com
6. Spring serving static content with mvc:resources, invalid xsd stackoverflow.com
As recommended by http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/3.0.x/spring-framework-reference/html/mvc.html#mvc-static-resources I wish to use
7. Spring mvc:resource not finding *.ico files stackoverflow.com
I have had a really hard time getting my Spring 3.0 application to recognize
8. Spring MVC mvc:resources location attribute stackoverflow.com
Guys I have also problem with loading static resources. I think I have everything properly set up. But I don't understand location attribute of mvc:resources. What is it for? if I have ...
9. Sending custom Content-Type with ResponseEntity
10. SpringMVC: Adding a mediatype to static resources to be served stackoverflow.com
in my spring-mvc application I'm serving some static resources. JavaScrips, CSS and images get served correctly but there are also some json files which not get delivered. So this file I ...
11. Spring 3.0 MVC problem -- requested resource() is not available stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to learn Spring MVC, using Spring 3.1 jars, and I'm getting the following error message in my browser.
12. mvc:resources not picking up everything under resource folder stackoverflow.com
This thing works for 4 of the 5 folders under _res.
13. Manage static Resources in spring mvc stackoverflow.com
I am building an application with Spring MVC and jquery for UI. The UI developer is designing the pages using jQuery without using any server (as it is not required). The ...
14. Spring-JS unable to locate web-resources stackoverflow.com
I am using Spring JS 2.3.0 with Spring 3.0.5 and believe I have configured the applicationContext.xml properly for resources (css and js files). Here are the snippets: applicationContext.xml
15. Spring MVC Static Resources partially work stackoverflow.com
I have a basic directory app that works fine except that it seems to only sometimes find the static resources that I’ve configured using the mvc:resources tag. My search of ...
17. Static resources in Spring MVC app stackoverflow.com
In my Spring mvc application I want to serve static resources using mvc:resources. My web.xml mapping looks that:
Where main is dispatcher servlet to ...
18. simple mvc:resources question forum.springsource.org
spring mvc namespace
20. Unexpected behavior after adding
21. Unexpected behavior after adding
22. Returning a ModelAndView results in a "resource is not available error" forum.springsource.org
Returning a ModelAndView results in a "resource is not available error" Hi, I'm stating a small personal project of mine and i'm planning on doing it with Spring. I managed, however, ...