1. Spring MVC 3 - How come @ResponseBody method renders a JSTLView? stackoverflow.com
I have mapped one of my method in one Controller to return JSON object by @ResponseBody.
2. How to use @ResponseBody and @RequestBody? stackoverflow.com
I reading spring 3.0.x reference but I don't know how to use ,can you paste a full example?
3. @ResponseBody unexpected format stackoverflow.com
I have a Spring MVC controller for my plain-old-xml web service with the following method:
4. use spring mvc3 @ResponseBody had 415 Unsupported Media Type why? stackoverflow.com
5. Spring configure @ResponseBody JSON format stackoverflow.com
Imagine I have this annotated method in a Spring 3 @Controller
But I need ...
6. Spring MVC 3: Returning XML through @ResponseBody stackoverflow.com
Pardon me for posting this noob question, but I have been debugging this problem for quite awhile now. I'm having a little problem trying to get the response to return the ...
7. Custom HttpMessageConverter with @ResponseBody to do Json things stackoverflow.com
I don't like Jackson. I want to use ajax but with Google Gson. So I'm trying to figure out how to implement my own HttpMessageConverter to use it with @ResponseBody annotation. Can someone take ...
8. Spring-Returning json with @ResponseBody when the Accept header is */* throws HttpMediaTypeNotAcceptableException stackoverflow.com
I'm using spring 3.0.0. I have an endpoint that returns an object that I want to be serialized to JSON. When the request comes in with Accept: application/json, it works correctly. ...
9. Spring MVC: using @ResponseStatus(reason = '') on a @ResponseBody exception handler in tomcat stackoverflow.com
Does anybody know why I cannot use
10. Spring MVC: How to return image in @ResponseBody? stackoverflow.com
I'm getting image data (as
11. Spring MVC: strange @ResponseBody behavior stackoverflow.com
I've got hierarchy
12. Spring 3: @ResponseBody - How to control the response to get the XML or JSON? stackoverflow.com
13. @ResponseBody Serialization Error using ArrayLists stackoverflow.com
I am getting the following error trying to return my object as a JSON string using SpringMVC @ResponseBody: org.codehaus.jackson.map.JsonMappingException: No serializer found for class com.ResourceResultSetCol and no properties discovered to create BeanSerializer ...
14. How to force spring's @ResponseBody to use xmlConvertor stackoverflow.com
When I return a single object from a controller like this,
I get the xml output on the client and log shows like this,
2011-09-07 18:22:06,963 [qtp1409490836-27] ...
15. Spring MVC @ResponseBody returning a Map produces "Error 406 NOT ACCEPTABLE" stackoverflow.com
I'm having a problem trying to set up @ResponseBody to return a collection. I have JAXB jars in the classpath and I didn't set up any ContentNegotiatingViewResolver. This is my simple object:-
16. @ResponseBody not producing XML in Java 6 stackoverflow.com
I have a Spring MVC 3/J2EE Project. The jsp rendering controllers are working fine, but the one controller that renders XML for Ajax is not working. I am using ...
17. [Spring MVC] Extending JSON binding behavior with @ResponseBody forum.springsource.org
[Spring MVC] Extending JSON binding behavior with @ResponseBody Hi to all, I'm currently using Spring MVC 3.0 with ExtJS and I'm trying to find a way to customize my JSON binding ...
18. spring-test-mvc and @Requestbody/@Responsebody forum.springsource.org
spring-test-mvc and @Requestbody/@Responsebody I want to test a controller using the MockMvc class (which i installed from the spring-test-mvc project, as it is not yet included into the latest spring version) ...