1. Spring - binding to an object rather than a String or primitive stackoverflow.com
Let's say I have the following command object:
How can I have spring populate "selectedBreakfast" with a breakfast from the list? I was figuring I'd do something like ...
2. Converting from String to custom Object for Spring MVC form Data binding? stackoverflow.com
I am using Spring MVC's SimpleFormController in conjunction with Spring MVC's form JTL to create a form to edit a Generic object. On my form I have a drop down where the ...
3. Can spring mvc trim all strings obtained from forms? stackoverflow.com
I know struts2 default config will trim all strings obtained from forms. For example: I type
" whatever "in a form and submit, I will get
"whatever"The string ...
4. What are the best Spring converter strategies in the case of a String to convert to a set of object? stackoverflow.com
I have the following (simplified) form in one of my view:
Which is going to be bind ...
5. NumberFormat for list of Hashmaps
6. Why does @RequestParameter String someValue in Spring 3 return 2x values? stackoverflow.com
Let's say I have this method in my controller:
Why does the result of this request:
Using an Int only ...
7. Spring MVC 3.0: Is String the preferred type to be used for @PathVariable? stackoverflow.com
Pardon me for asking such a simple question here as I'm new to Spring MVC 3.0. I have been reading the documentation from spring source website a few times. Here's a ...
8. Why do I get IllegalArgumentException Cannot convert value of type String to required type Product, in Spring? stackoverflow.com
I receive the exception
Failed to convert property value of type [java.lang.String] to required type [beans.Product] for property product; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: ...
9. Spring new object Binding Exception: Cannot convert String to long (primitive type) stackoverflow.com
OS: Windows vista, Framework: Spring (latest), JQuery (latest), Hibernate (latest). I have a domain class with primary key as long id.
10. Question about spring @ModelAttribute taking any arbitrary string stackoverflow.com
While taking lessons in spring3 I coded a sample from a tutorial. I created a controller as below
11. Why can I not register a PropertyEditor for String in Spring MVC? stackoverflow.com
I'm using Spring 3.0.3. I've enabled the default
I'm also using custom
12. Rendering Views as String with Spring MVC and Apache Tiles stackoverflow.com
I am trying to reuse some of my tiles in a controller which is returning a json response to the client. I would like to return a json response similar to ...
13. Converting empty String to null Date object with Spring stackoverflow.com
I have a form field that should be converted to a Date object, as follows:
But I want to get a null value when this field is empty, instead of ...
14. How Do You Configure Spring MVC @PathVariables to Accept Strings Containing Dashes? stackoverflow.com
Given the following request mapping on a Spring MVC controller:
How can I make it accept a
15. String to ArrayList
16. list of string not displayed stackoverflow.com
I use spring 3. I'm trying to display a value of an object in a jsp.
17. Spring MVC 3.0 Model attribute is unexpectedly converted from List to String in JSP stackoverflow.com
Using Spring MVC 3.0, from my controller when I add a
18. Output pre-json encoded string to spring framework stackoverflow.com
I have a json:object I'm serving. As part of that json document, I want to serve some pre-encoded json. unfortunately, once served, the pre-encoded json is re-encoded. Is ...
19. Unwanted comma-splitting when binding string (from list box) to list in Spring stackoverflow.com
I have a standard multi-select list box bound to a List property of an object. The problem is that when a single value in the list box is selected, and that value ...
20. Spring's @RequestBody providing empty string on POST stackoverflow.com
I have an application with Spring 3.0.5.RELEASE trying to get the full content of a post using @RequestBody. The method is called, but the string passed is always empty. I have ...
21. How do I convert a ModelAndView object into a rendered string? stackoverflow.com
I'd like to use the output of one controller as a model object in another. The Spring ModelAndView class doesn't have a
22. Spring form:options title from String stackoverflow.com
Pretty simple question. If I have a list of strings, which I render in a dropdown through Springs form:options tag, how do I set the value of the title property to ...
23. How can I set a custom PropertyEditorSupport.setAsText(String) for spring's form select list? stackoverflow.com
I have a spring form. The form contains a select list that is bound to an enum type. I have also added a "choose" option to the select list that ...
24. Spring MVC POST @RequestBody don't bind to JSON string in the http request stackoverflow.com
this is my signature of the POST method of my Spring MVC controller
25. Why doesn't Autowiring work for this Spring MVC String bean property? stackoverflow.com
When I try to
I get this error:
26. How to implement custom error string with Spring's @ExceptionHandler? stackoverflow.com
In a web controller I have an @ExceptionHandler implementation to handle a certain type of device exception I can get. It looks like this :
27. Can Jackson be configured to trim leading/trailing whitespace from all string properties? stackoverflow.com
Example JSON (note that the string has trailing spaces):
Ideally, the deserialised instance would have an aString property with a value of "string" ...
28. How to return a simple xml string from a form post in Spring MVC stackoverflow.com
I've got a simple http POST action in Spring MVC and I don't need to return a full web page. Instead I just need to return an xml string (for example) true But ...
29. Unable to convert XMLBean object to jSON string using Springframework stackoverflow.com
Controller returns an xml bean object by calling the ModelAndView constructor:
The spring configuration file to handle json and xml view ...
30. Is it possible to use a value for a @RequestMapping that is a String but not a String literal? stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to use an Enum value in a RequestMapping?
I want to use a URL value that is already ...
31. Display String array in spring MVC stackoverflow.com
I am trying to display string array in JSP page. I have got a test String array in my controller set this to my registration model
Now I am trying to display ...
32. How to extract an object from Model using a concat String forum.springsource.org
How to extract an object from Model using a concat String Hello everybody... I'm dealing with the following problem... I have a controller that puts some values in the model based ...