1. How do I bind collection attributes to a form in Spring MVC stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to bind one of my model objects to the fields of a form, using Spring-MVC. Everything works fine, except that one of the attributes of the model object is ...
2. Does Spring-MVC annotation based bean validation support for collection-based property ? (Spring-MVC) stackoverflow.com
I have a command class named Parent as follows:
And a Child class according to
3. Spring 3 Collection Binding stackoverflow.com
How I can bind a collection to a form for inputdata (not for show)
4. Binding to Collection in SPring MVC 2.5 stackoverflow.com
I am maintaining a Spring MVC Web apps written in spring 2.5. Now I want to add some enhancement into it but currently encountering some problem. I created a select box and ...
5. Populating collection from request via Spring? stackoverflow.com
I've got a page where a purchase can be entered, along with all of the foos bought. I've got three elements in a html document that are parsed into a comma-separated ...
6. Spring mvc, how to bind a domain object that has a collection as its property stackoverflow.com
I have a domain object called Order, and it has a collection attribute called serviceOrders where a collection of service --- order m:m association relationships are hold.
7. Adding element to a collection in a JSP in Spring MVC stackoverflow.com
I am displaying values from a set on a bean called AttributeDefinition which has a Set of ValidValues. I am able to display the set and change the values using the ...
8. Freemarker syntax for a form for a collection of objects (Spring 3 MVC) stackoverflow.com
I have a command bean (
9. Bind objects in a Set collection stackoverflow.com
I have a form which fills some objects of a Collection. I had the collection implemented with a List (an everything worked good), but now I want to use a Set. ...
10. Call custom constructor when binding a map stackoverflow.com
When a list is binded I can control how the objects are instantiated (for instace invoke a constructor with several params) by using a custom ElementFactory in an AutoPopulatingList in this ...
11. How to use serialize Collections.synchronizedList and co stackoverflow.com
I am beginner to webservice. I was trying to write Restful webservice and i followed http://www.stupidjavatricks.com/?p=54. This example works for me. But when i tried to implement the same on ...
12. Weird problem when binding a dynamic list stackoverflow.com
INITIAL QUESTION (UPDATED BELOW)
I'm using an
13. Binding delimited strings in textbox to Collection
14. Spring/json: Convert a typed collection like List
15. Jackson and LAZY-collections in Spring stackoverflow.com
I need to return (from Controller) some JSON object where one of the fields should be ModelAndView object. The problem is that ModelAndView have some object with LAZY-collections. As I understand ...
16. Grails bind collection enum stackoverflow.com
In my grails app, I have this enum:
I've defined this command object:
17. Remove an item from a Set form a web form in Spring MVC 3 stackoverflow.com
I can't remove an item from a Set collection.
I have a class
18. Can @JsonTypeInfo be used with Collections? stackoverflow.com
Using Spring 3 and Jackson 1.7.6, I can serialize implementations of an abstract class and output the fully-qualified name of the class as a property called
20. Spring converter to convert null to empty collection stackoverflow.com
I have a spring mvc 3.0 Web application. I am using Spring Converters (no PropertyEditors) to convert id's (String) to Domain Entities. This even works for collections out of the box ...
21. How to bind an object inside the list collection of the command object in Spring MVC stackoverflow.com
My command object have a list of objects. I want to bind a text field to the attribute of the object inside that list. Is it possible to do in Spring ...
22. binding Collection of strings without a setter (MVC:checkboxes) forum.springsource.org
binding Collection of strings without a setter (MVC:checkboxes) Hi, I had been having problems with the binding of my
24. Where to put logic for sorting collections in a MVC environment forum.springsource.org
Where to put logic for sorting collections in a MVC environment Hello, I was wondering where I should put logic for sorting a collection (e.g. a collection of usernames) in a ...
25. Spring MVC adding objects to collections forum.springsource.org
26. deleting collection item spring mvc forum.springsource.org
deleting collection item spring mvc I have a list of indexed object that I display in my UI using spring bind a collection in my model. eg model has List