1. Grails: checkbox not being set back to false stackoverflow.com
I am developing a Grails (1.0.4) app where I want to edit a collection of collections on a single page in a grid view. I got it to work quite well ...
2. Spring MVC or Grails? stackoverflow.com
I'm new to the web programming world, and I'm trying to learn about various Java MVC frameworks available. Through my research, I came across Spring MVC and Grails. My question is: ...
3. Grails request parameter type conversion stackoverflow.com
In my Grails app, I need to bind a request parameter to a
4. does spring provide 2 mvc platforms, grails and spring mvc? stackoverflow.com
Just reading spring in action, and I know there is a chapter on MVC that I havent' got to yet. I also read about grails, is that another framework or built on ...
5. UnsupportedEncodingException thrown when using Resin and Grails stackoverflow.com
I've encountered a strange problem in a Grails webapp running under Grails:
6. Considering moving from Java/Spring MVC to Grails stackoverflow.com
I'm currently using Java & Spring (MVC) to create a webapp, and I'm considering moving to Grails. I'd appreciate feedback/insight on the following:
7. How to handle new implementation when using AutoWire in spring? stackoverflow.com
In the grails doc, I read (something along the lines) that the implementation of a server class will bu automatically wired based on the naming convention. If this is true, then how ...
8. What lightweight web MVC frameworks Java has? stackoverflow.com
I'm a newbie in Java world, but I got solid knowledge of RoR and ASP .Net MVC. I need to develop a web application which will serve as a web UI and ...
9. Grails 1.3.3 filters - either a NullPointerException or a ClassCastException stackoverflow.com
Today I upgraded our grails app from 1.0.3 to 1.3.3 and, of course, things started behaving weirdly. The problem I'm currently asking about is as follows: the web.xml contains:
10. Using GSP views in plain Spring MVC without Grails stackoverflow.com
I would like to use GSP views instead of JSP/JSTL views in a plain old Spring MVC application. I have added a groovy.servlet.TemplateServlet to web.xml like this:
11. Flash Scope from Grails alternative for Spring MVC stackoverflow.com
I'm interested to know if there is a built in object in Spring MVC that has properties like Flash for Grails? Any info would be useful..
12. Bypassing grails view resolvers? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to build a portlet within a grails application, and I've created a simple controller extending
13. Data Binding Many-ended Associations stackoverflow.com
Assume I want to databind HTTP parameters to an instance of
14. Grails GSPs in classic Spring MVC application forum.springsource.org
Would it be possible to use grails GSPs and tag libraries as an alternative view technology in Spring MVC Web application without using rest of grails? It would be very nice, ...