1. Specifying relative resource path via Spring XmlWebApplicationContext stackoverflow.com
The actual question is: Is there a way to get XmlWebApplicationContext to load resources using paths relative to the context location? For clarity's sake, let's say "context location" is the location ...
2. Spring Forms - How to Check for Error on Specific Path stackoverflow.com
I'm using the Spring Form library to handle a search page in my application. Here is a snipped from my DD showing the bean configuration:
3. Spring rejecting bean name, no URL paths specified stackoverflow.com
I am trying to register an interceptor using a annotation-driven controller configuration. As far as I can tell, I've done everything correctly but when I try testing the interceptor nothing ...
4. Spring Web MVC: Use same request mapping for request parameter and path variable stackoverflow.com
Good people: is there a way to express that my Spring Web MVC controller method should be matched either by a request handing in a ID as part of the URI path ...
5. Best practice to manage the path breadcrumbs in Spring without Web flow stackoverflow.com
I am engaged in a project where I need to show path bread crumbs to the user like
Home (This is linked to home page) >> (page name)and like
6. Spring MVC Annotation relative path problem stackoverflow.com
I am trying to convert my app written in spring mvc 2.5 to use the annotated style of controller. Apparently, I am unable to get things going. Hope somebody could help ...
7. Spring MVC URL Path Change stackoverflow.com
I am new to web programming and Spring MVC 2.5. I am not sure about my problem is spring sprecific or web specific in general. I have a menu.jsp and I use jsp:include ...
8. Does spring.ftl (freemarker bindings) support nested paths? How? stackoverflow.com
How can I write the freemarker templates like this:
9. Spring MVC application context path stackoverflow.com
My Spring MVC application is runnning on a Tomcat behind an Apache 2 acting as a proxy. I access my app directly in tomcat via an url like
10. Mapping Path Variable to Command Property stackoverflow.com
Spring MVC Path Variable
11. Spring Framework validate request parameter or path variable stackoverflow.com
I know I can validate forms in Spring, but can I apply similar validate to URL parameters? For example, I have a method in my controller as follows:
12. Spring path binding: is it bound directly to the variable or does it invoke the constructor/setters? stackoverflow.com
I have a spring bound form (modelAttribute) which displays the user information. The user's telephone number is displayed in a formatted manner but a requirement is that the number is saved to ...
13. How do we get the absolute path to the applications root directory using Spring? stackoverflow.com
14. SpringMVC: Is it possible to define more than one path on the form tag? stackoverflow.com
Hey, I'm pretty new in Spring MVC, and I'm learning the JSP tags and data. I have this Spring jsp where I want to fill a dropdown box with data from ...
15. Spring MVC 3.0: How to validate path variable that is global to all request mappings efficiently? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to get my feet wet with Spring MVC 3.0, and while I can get it to work, I can't seem to handle this particular scenario efficiently. I have a controller ...
16. Context path in URIs of static resources, do I really need to specify it? stackoverflow.com
I have a simple web app
17. Different paths resolver stackoverflow.com
I have a question I am struggling with. Just a hypothetical situation here. For example I have two folders jspPages1 and jspPages2. There are jsp pages I want to keep separated. ...
18. How to set properly the loader path of velocity stackoverflow.com
i would like that my velocityengine look for templates from a designed path. i did this :
19. Can I use relative path in Spring bean definition? stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to use relative path, say relative to class path or /META-INF in Spring bean definition file? This is a bit different from using
20. Redirect with GET needs relative path, why? stackoverflow.com
I am very new to Spring MVC and am seeing a rather trivial behavior I don't understand. Bellow you can find snippets to my Controller (consider I have feed.jsp and feedList.jsp). What ...
21. About mvc:intercepter,how to set excluded path stackoverflow.com
As we know, we can config an interceptor like that:
22. How to get url path from jsp in Spring MVC framework stackoverflow.com
To remove the language toggle from the page view(Comfirmation Page) I found this code but it doesn't work in Spring MVC
23. Spring mvc:mapping path rules stackoverflow.com
I need to map interceptor for all methods in annotated controller with @RequestMapping(value = "/client") In mapping I have
This interceptor called perfectly ...
24. Spring 3.0 multiple @PathVariable's problem stackoverflow.com
In my application I have to compare 3 products for that in my controller I mapped request as
25. JstlView adds path prefix recursively causing StackOverflowError stackoverflow.com
all, I am writing a demo application to learn usage of the
class. When I run the application; I get a stack over flow error and logs show that /WEB-INF/view/ is getting ...
26. Spring MVC: FileNotFoundException "\Uploads\MyUploads\loading.gif (The system cannot find the path specified)" stackoverflow.com
Problem Context: I am trying to persist a file, uploaded by the user, to file system. Description: Actually, I am using Spring MVC (3.0) and this is how I am trying to persist the ...
27. @PathVariable equivalent for Spring 2.5 stackoverflow.com
I am working on some legacy code running Spring 2.5. I need to use something similar to Spring 3's @PathVariable...anything similar available in Spring 2.5?
28. Spring 3.1.RC1 and PATH_WITHIN_HANDLER_MAPPING_ATTRIBUTE stackoverflow.com
29. Absolute path in
31. Spring MVC: no URL paths identified stackoverflow.com
I've googled this problem, but no one seem so the have exactly the same problem as me. I'm trying to setup a simple Spring MVC application. These are the relevant files: web.xml
32. URL path matching problem in Spring MVC 3.0 forum.springsource.org
URL path matching problem in Spring MVC 3.0 Hi, I have problem with URL matching in Spring MVC 3.0 in tomcat 6.0. I have mapped DispatcherServlet with following mapping in my ...
33. mvc:mapping path rules forum.springsource.org
Hello I need to map interceptor for all methods in annotated controller with @RequestMapping(value = "/client") In mapping I have
34. Mapping path containing jsp's (spring MVC) forum.springsource.org
Hi, how do i map the path/folder which contains the jsp files so that i can view list of all my jsp from within HTML ... I know i may need ...
35. no URL paths identified with Spring MVC 3.0 forum.springsource.org
no URL paths identified with Spring MVC 3.0 Hello I have an application with Spring MVC 3.0, my goal is to use annotation to the web tier, we have proceeded to ...
36. Spring 3 MVC validation binding forum.springsource.org
I validate my formular with javax.validation... JSP: Code: UserName is not a String, it is an Object: Class UserName: Code: public class UserName ...
37. Path parameters in Spring MVC 3 forum.springsource.org
38. spring 3 with tiles 2 mvc:annotation adds context path in front of /WEB-INF/... forum.springsource.org
spring 3 with tiles 2 mvc:annotation adds context path in front of /WEB-INF/... using spring 3.0.5 release and tiles 2.2.2 myapp-servlet.xml Code: