1. designing consoles for hardware appliances stackoverflow.com
What are the best practices in designing UI for hardware appliances? Are there any frameworks in Java that are particularly suited to this task?
2. portal:actionURL Spring MVC Portlet stackoverflow.com
I am trying to create a actionUrl using the following code
and map that onto a spring controller However the controller does not respond as the generated ...
3. Show different portlet pages according to PortletPreferences stackoverflow.com
I've a portlet that handles tariffs and tariff categories. I'm using Liferay 5.2.3 and Spring Portlet framework.
The portlet should work in two modes when added on page:
4. Who's using the Portal MVC framework? forum.springsource.org
I have a project coming up involving portlet development on Websphere Portal Server 5.1. I'm leaning towards using PortletMVC as the framework for the front tier, but am a little uneasy ...
5. Spring-Portlet-MVC and Liferay and OracleAS Portal forum.springsource.org
Spring-Portlet-MVC and Liferay and OracleAS Portal First of all: Thank you for Spring-Portlet-MVC! Talking Finally a piece of code, that really made it simple to start with portlets! The sample petportlet ...
6. Spring 3.0 Porltlet MVC issue with JSTL on tomcat/open portal portlet container forum.springsource.org
Hello, Sorry for the long title but I have to! I'm facing an issue with Spring MVC portlet using JSTL view running on tomcat with the openportal portlet container. I'm pretty ...
7. Need Help Regarding file upload Spring MVC portals coderanch.com