1. Not able to read the property file stackoverflow.com
I am working on one web application in which i want to retrieve values from property files which are present outside of the application i.e on system drive. but while doing this ...
2. How to load system properties file in Spring? stackoverflow.com
I have a properties file which I would like loaded in to System Properties so that I can access it via
3. Why can't my regular application context load my properties file? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to use the PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer in my application. My applicationContext-test.xml loads my properties file just fine, but my applicationContext.xml throws an exception. In both cases, I'm loading my properties file ...
4. Questions about property editor (customEditor) not being applied? stackoverflow.com
I'm using Spring mvc 3 and I'd like to format a field. Per a suggestion I'd like to move it to a property editor. However it doesn't seem to be applied. I did:
5. Properties file load and write is not working stackoverflow.com
Hi guys I am having problems with writing on a properties file. The properties file can be loaded without any problem and the key value can be changed but after I ...
6. Loading a Java .properties file, getting java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name what am I doing wrong? stackoverflow.com
I'm new to loading a custom .properties file and am doing so from within my Spring MVC app.
I have a properties file at:
7. How to insert property in Autodetected Component in Spring? stackoverflow.com
I am using @Service annotation of spring, so that my class should be autodetected by spring and made available for autowiring.But in my class, I need a property 'sqlmap'.If I had ...
8. Read property file outside war using spring stackoverflow.com
I have a property file placed in the etc folder. "myapplication.properties" and few other property files in each sub module.. i am try to do the following
9. spring mvc 3- context:property-placeholder is not bound stackoverflow.com
I'm working with spring 3.0.5 and trying to read a configuration file through the context element:
10. How to remove or replace Spring MVC's default property editor? forum.springsource.org
How to remove or replace Spring MVC's default property editor? I need to write a Integer property editor that accepts empty value and sets corresponding fields of an object to null. ...
11. Moving to spring web mvc: best practice loading *.properties forum.springsource.org
Hi, Is there an established best practice in spring for loading .properties files on webapp startup time? I have perused the manual and looked at the step-by-step example online and searched ...
12. When is a property visible via model.hasProperty? forum.springsource.org
When is a property visible via model.hasProperty? Hi I have a weird issue... calling model.hasProperty("price") returns false but my class has getPrice/setPrice and the model was created via: model = FormModelHelper.createCompoundFormModel(myObject, ...
13. Model and Invisible Property forum.springsource.org
Model and Invisible Property Hello, I wonder if the following is possible: 1/ I create a FormModel using the FormModelHelper for my Object 2/ I create a Form using TableFormBuilder but ...
14. viewName configured in successView property not getting reolved forum.springsource.org
viewName configured in successView property not getting reolved I have my directory structure like this: Code: ProjectName moduleA jsps confirm.jspx employeeRegistration.jspx WEB-INF classes lib web.xml application-servlet.xml When i submit the details ...
15. Properties of a model class is null forum.springsource.org
Properties of a model class is null Hi all, I am facing a problem while using Spring in my web based project. Please find the spring configuration shown below: Code:
16. Why do properties of my model return nulll on onsubmit? forum.springsource.org
Why do properties of my model return nulll on onsubmit? Am having problems accessing my domain model from a SubmitFormController onsumit method. I try accessing my model with RegFormModel model1 = ...
17. Disable dirty tracking in a property of a value model forum.springsource.org
Put the object that is being bound in a wrapper object. If you look at how a bound object is checked for dirty it either performs a .equals() or simply == ...
18. indexed properties in spring mvc forum.springsource.org
indexed properties in spring mvc Hi, Are indexed properties supported? E.g.: