1. Spring's Json not being resolved with appropriate response stackoverflow.com
I've tried to have a controller in Spring return a JSON response to no avail using the Jackson classes as recommended with 3.0. I've got the jackson jar files(jackson-core-asl-1.5.5.jar ...
2. Spring MVC -> JSON response stackoverflow.com
I hava a JAVA EE backend and I am using Spring MVC. I have a AJAX call like this:
3. Why do we set status response? stackoverflow.com
In many tutorials, i Have seen the code below :
What is the purpose of this?
4. Spring MVC - Response stackoverflow.com
How can I access the response object from a bean? To get the request object I use the following.
5. how to configure spring mvc 3 to not return "null" object in json response? stackoverflow.com
a sample of json response looks like this:
It would be nice to truncate out all null objects in the response. In this case, the response would become
6. Spring-MVC 406 Not Acceptable instead of JSON Response stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to return a JSON response with Spring 3.0.6, but I get a 406 response "Not Acceptable", with the description: "The resource identified by this request is only capable of ...
7. Spring MVC Json response - StackOverflow error stackoverflow.com
I am getting following exception with Json response. The stackoverflow error doesnt show issue with any fields so Im not sure where to put @jsonIgnore annotation...
8. Disable enriching Model in response forum.springsource.org
For most of the return types in RequestMapping, the doc says: "The model will be implicitly enriched with command objects..." As such, my command object appears in the output. I haven't ...
9. Spring MVC:"Response already committed" why?? forum.springsource.org
Spring MVC:"Response already committed" why?? Dear All: I have some trouble when I use Spring MVC,can you help me? It's good when I use one tomcat web server,but it's trouble if ...