1. SiteMesh 2.4.2 + Spring MVC 3.0.4 - using multiple decorators stackoverflow.com
I'm developing an application that uses SiteMesh 2.4.2 together with Spring MVC. I'd like to have two decorators, e.g. :
2. problem while working with spring mvc and sitemesh stackoverflow.com
I have a sitemesh with spring working. Here is my sitemesh.xml
3. SiteMesh + SpringMVC forum.springsource.org
SiteMesh + SpringMVC I have an application Web in which I am using SiteMesh and Spring In the web.xml I have
4. Sitemesh and Spring MVC forum.springsource.org
Sitemesh and Spring MVC Just currious if there are any good step by step exampls on how to implement sitemesh and spring. I seen some on freemaker and velosity, but i ...
5. Sitemesh + Spring MVC forward errors forum.springsource.org
Sitemesh + Spring MVC forward errors Hi All I am having a problem using Sitemesh and Spring. Sitemesh on it's own works great but the problem occures when using Spring's MVC. ...
6. Cannot get sitemesh excludes working with Spring MVC forum.springsource.org
Cannot get sitemesh excludes working with Spring MVC I'm using sitemesh to decorate my pages. I cannot configure the excludes the way I would want to. For example page myapp/report.html. Mappings ...
7. SpringMVC 2.5.6 and Sitemesh forum.springsource.org
SpringMVC 2.5.6 and Sitemesh Hi guys, This is my first post. I've been using springmvc 2.5.6 to develop webapps.And now I integrated it with sitemesh to decorated by page. I found ...