1. spring-roo dojox.grid.DataGrid not rendered stackoverflow.com
I'm using spring-roo trying to use dojox.grid.DataGrid. The page renders as a plain table. Why does it not use the DataGrid? Thanks! Steve
2. Jsp static import stackoverflow.com
I've created a Spring Roo project. Everything looks fine. Now I want to add a form with a text input and a button to my
3. How to avoid hard linking Frontend assets In Spring MVC stackoverflow.com
I am new to spring MVC coming with experience using PHP MVC frameworks and ROR. I am having a hard time finding the appropriate way to organize and include front end ...
5. Spring roo and the user interface stackoverflow.com
Imagine I have an Item entity and a Basket entity. The Basket may contain any number of items. The typical Spring Roo interface for the basket might look something like this:
6. Does Spring roo use jspx as view technology stackoverflow.com
I have seen that view files used in spring roo are JSPX files. Is it possible to use JSP or velocity for view? What's the best way to change JSPX to velocity?
7. Using PasswordValidator in a Roo-generated jsp page stackoverflow.com
When scaffolding the first controller, Spring Roo will generate a bunch of tags and one of them is WEB-INF/tags/form/fields/input.tagx This is a nice tag, it allows me to specify the error messages, ...
8. Roo jsp customisation forum.springsource.org
I just recently started experimenting with Spring Roo. Using the manual it appeared fairly easy to create a simple app. Then I wanted to customize the index.jsp and inserted the following ...