1. JSf tags not being rendered stackoverflow.com
this is a question i've seen here but the solution posted didn't resolve my issue. Again i'm dealing with jsf 2.0 and i have 2 pages: login.xhtml and index.xhtml, i'm also ...
2. Why is my `
3. How to use the Spring Security Facelets tag library in JSF stackoverflow.com
i want to use The Spring Security Facelets tag library to secure my UI components in my JSF 2 pages i have following dependencies for spring security version 3.0.5:
4. Is Spring Security Tags Compatible with Facelets Tags forum.springsource.org
Is Spring Security Tags Compatible with Facelets Tags I spend whole day trying to figure out why Spring Security Tags 2.0.2 were not working whereas the sampe Tutorial shipped with there ...
5. Quest. About:"Using Acegi with .jspx extension(for Facelets)" forum.springsource.org
Quest. About:"Using Acegi with .jspx extension(for Facelets)" I would use Acegi Security with .jspx extension (for Facelets). In faces-config.xml:
6. acegi facelets forum.springsource.org
acegi facelets Hi, I use facelets and acegi, I get the login.xhtml form, but on submitting the form, I get the error: 404 - The requested resource (/webapp/j_acegi_security_check.jsf) is not available ...
7. Spring Security + JSF + FACELETS forum.springsource.org
Hi our web-stack heavily uses JSF + Facelets combination. We have successfully integrated our Authentication as SpringSecurity ( 2.x) and in the process of integrating Authorization also. But i felt & ...
8. Facelets + Trinidad + Spring Security forum.springsource.org
Has anybody got this to work together. Facelets are fine with SpringSecurity, but as soon as I add Trinidad and change the view in faces-config.xml etc it refuses to validate correct ...
11. Integrating Icefaces 1.8 + Icefaces-facelets + Spring-security 2.0.3 icefaces.org
12. Configuring ICEFaces, Facelets and Spring Security 2.0.5 icefaces.org