1. Spring security and @PostFilter stackoverflow.com
I have this object:
2. @PostFilter help stackoverflow.com
can sombody give me help on the @postfilter annotation in which i have to compare the id of two object eg @postfilter(A.id==B.id and hasRole(Admin) public List . . how i can do it please ...
3. Spring Security 3: @PostFilter not working stackoverflow.com
Hi I am new to Spring Security 3 and was trying out @PostFilter on a method declared in an Interface but the returned Collection is not getting filtered. Here is the code:
4. When does a Spring @PostFilter execute? stackoverflow.com
I am using spring's @Around annotations to provide caching of DAO calls and also using spring security's @PostFilter to restrict the viewing of certain records. However I am concerned that the ...
5. Spring security @PostFilter in combination with maxResults stackoverflow.com
I am using Spring security for my web services. I'm using annotations to specify the security conditions. Right now I'm facing the following problem. Consider the following service method: