1. Dynamically Configure XMPP Client Username/Password forum.springsource.org
Dynamically Configure XMPP Client Username/Password I would like to use the XMPP support built into SI for a client app I am writing, allowing my users to send/receive messages to/from other ...
2. Spring Security (j_username and j_password) and Spring Forms tags forum.springsource.org
Hi, I am using Spring Security 3.0.4.RELEASE along with Spring MVC 3.0.4.RELEASE, and I wanted to know if there is any way for Spring Security to detect the j_username / j_password ...
3. Why Username & Password forum.springsource.org
Hi, What if I want to use another way of authentification, say a login form with 3 fields. Will this be supported in a future version. Best regards!
4. Username and password in invokeInternal ? forum.springsource.org
5. Inject Identity.username into Spring bean seamframework.org