1. Check in-memory version of an object against the data in the database stackoverflow.com
I have a Hibernate project where a call to
2. Memory Problems with two session factories forum.springsource.org
Memory Problems with two session factories Hi, I am creating two hibernate session factories using Spring. I get memory heap space when i start my application. I know its expensive to ...
3. HibernateTemplate leaves session memory leak forum.springsource.org
HibernateTemplate leaves session memory leak I am using HibernateDaoSupport and callbacks to access data. This is how my code looks like: List siteDropDownList = getHibernateTemplate().findByNamedQuery("Site.getS iteDropDownList"); I understand that the session ...
4. Memory leak when session bean references inner session bean through aop proxy? forum.springsource.org
Memory leak when session bean references inner session bean through aop proxy? Having a session scoped bean referencing an inner session scoped bean through
5. hibernate session out of memory forum.springsource.org
hibernate session out of memory All my list pages I uses pagination , this avoid the risk of loading all millions of entities inside session and there by out of memory ...