1. Accessing session from SimpleFormController forum.springsource.org
I have a class that extends SimpleFormController. The command object that's passed into the onSubmit is my user that's in the session. I want to be able to access the session ...
2. SimpleFormController - Passing session data forum.springsource.org
SimpleFormController - Passing session data Hi, I'm trying to retrieve some login details from the login page to my successView but the data is not passing through. Code:
3. SimpleFormController and the Session! forum.springsource.org
SimpleFormController and the Session! Hi, I have a Portlet that uses the SimpleFormController. I am using a Command Object which is stored in session, via
4. SimpleFormController and Session attributes forum.springsource.org
I'm leanring Spring MVC and doing a project. I'm using SimpleFormController, and couldn't find a way to get current HttpSession to add new attributes the session object. How can I access ...
5. LazyInitializationException in SimpleFormController.onSubmit with OpenSessionInView forum.springsource.org
LazyInitializationException in SimpleFormController.onSubmit with OpenSessionInView Hi I have a LazyInitializationException I've been working on. I think I've fixed it, but I want to see if my fix is the "best practice" ...