1. Autowiring Thread class in spring stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to autowire a Thread class in spring like controller, Service? If yes what annotation shall I use to autowire such class? Thanks, Hanumant.
2. Bean Autowiring problem stackoverflow.com
I am starter in mutithreading. I am trying to index my data into solr.For that I was writing the following code I am getting null pointer exception in the line highlighted
3. How do you invoke a Runnable using Spring Framework? stackoverflow.com
I have a service that needs to invoke a runnable class. Here are the lines of code that are being used in my service.
4. Pitfalls for @Autowired and Threads stackoverflow.com
I wondering if I should exspect any problems when I autowire threads with prototype scope. The thread:
The thread starting class:
5. @Autowired in multi-threaded environment forum.springsource.org
Hello, Quick question (I hope) : Does autowiring work in a multi-threaded environment? If so, is anything special needed in order to get the different threads to recognize the application context? ...
6. Autowired thread forum.springsource.org
I have an application that Uses a long running thread to monitor resources. I need to autowire a dao object into my thread. Is that possible with spring? If so, how ...