1. Write operations are not allowed in read-only mode (FlushMode.MANUAL): stackoverflow.com
Grails 1.3.7 We have a service method that merges 2 users. There are quite a few pieces to this because of the amount of data so that is quite a bit ...
2. Transaction mode changed from FlushMode.COMMIT/AUTO to FlushMode.NEVER/MANUAL on Ex forum.springsource.org
Transaction mode changed from FlushMode.COMMIT/AUTO to FlushMode.NEVER/MANUAL on Ex We are using Spring declarative Trsnaction with Hibernate Transaction Manager in service layer.
3. Hibernate Flushmode Transaction forum.springsource.org
Hibernate Flushmode Transaction Hello, we have an EJB Application with Service Interfaces, DAO's and Hibernate as ORM Layer. We use Spring for Hibernate DAO Support and Exception Wrapping. Around our Services ...
4. FlushMode.COMMIT and locking in DB2 forum.springsource.org
Hi All, I am indeed seeing a strange behavior in spring hibernate integration with Db2 7.2.5 I am using the following code at the beginning of my method, Code: FlushMode mode ...
5. Setting FlushMode with Jta configuration forum.springsource.org
Hi, I'd like to find a way to declaratively set the FlushMode to COMMIT using OpenEntityManagerInViewFilter to manage transaction. It seems it was possible using OpenSessionInViewFiler, with