1. autocommit and @Transactional and Cascading with spring, jpa and hibernate stackoverflow.com
what I would like to accomplish is the following:
2. Transaction on postgresql not comitted, mapped objects are not being persisted with autoCommit=false stackoverflow.com
Mapped objects are not being persisted in DB (Postgresql 8.4) when calling persist in a running transaction. I am using Spring Transaction Management with the
org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceTransactionManagerso everything should be ...
3. Autocommit and Spring Declarative Transactions stackoverflow.com
I have a single service method annotated with
4. transactions not saved with autocommit set to false forum.springsource.org
transactions not saved with autocommit set to false Here is the relevant part of my config:
5. MySQL still autocommit with Transaction forum.springsource.org
MySQL still autocommit with Transaction Hi everybody, I'm currrently working with Spring 2.0.6, Hibernate 3.2.2GA and MySQL Java Connector 5.0.4 and have problem with transaction. It looks like MySQL doesn't take ...
6. Rollback (or autocommit) problem with Hibernate, MySQL and tx:annotation-driven forum.springsource.org
FIXED:Rollback (or autocommit) problem with Hibernate, MySQL and tx:annotation-driven Hi, I'm trying to get this declarative transaction managment stuff to work, but I can't seem to get it right. What I ...
7. org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransaction :198 - Could not toggle autocommit forum.springsource.org
Jul 21st, 2008, 12:23 PM #1 JDev1 View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Junior Member Join Date Jul 2008 Posts 1 org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransaction :198 - Could not toggle autocommit I am ...
8. JDBC Transaction Autocommit problem forum.springsource.org
JDBC Transaction Autocommit problem Hi, I'm having the following problem with transactions, while using spring jdbc: 1) If I'm setting the "defaultAutoCommit" property of the data source to "true", then it ...