1. Grails, Inserting lots of data using withTransaction results in OutOfMemoryError stackoverflow.com
I'm using Grails 1.1 beta2. I need to import a large amount of data into my Grails application. If I repeatedly instantiate a grails domain class and then save it, the ...
2. Rolling back a transaction in a Grails Service stackoverflow.com
I have been updating all my services to be transactional by using Grail's ability to rollback when a RuntimeException is thrown in the service. I have, in most cases, doing this:
3. Grails: Declarative Transactions stackoverflow.com
4. Grails: Optimistic locking, StaleObjectStateException with domain on session with Spring Security, updating counters stackoverflow.com
I have a Grails app where people login through Spring Security. Their user domain is then loaded onto the session for the duration of being logged in. I get a StaleObjectStateException when ...
5. Grails integration tests and transactions stackoverflow.com
I don't get why this integration test fails. I can get the test to pass by either removing the
6. withTransaction Doesn't Do Rollbacks Correctly stackoverflow.com
In my Person controller Delete action, I expect that if an DataIntegrityViolationException occurs, then the associated Authority records would be restored, but they are not. I really shouldn't even need to ...
7. Grails paginate database results on same transaction? stackoverflow.com
I'd like to be able to paginate my database results with something like the
8. Grails Criteria not working in Integration Test stackoverflow.com
We have a simple method that gets all of a specific domain object where a property equals a hard coded string. This method is within MyDomainService.
9. How to lock down Grails spring-security-ui controllers? stackoverflow.com
I am creating my first Grails app and am using the spring-security-core and spring-security-ui. I have locked down controllers that I have created in my application but there is a gaping ...
10. transactional message publishing from a grails service forum.springsource.org
transactional message publishing from a grails service Hi all, My project is a groovy/grails project. In essence, some of my groovy transactional service instance-methods will be doing the message publishing, with ...