1. In Java is there any difference between Hibernate Session, JSP/Servlet Session and Session of transaction management stackoverflow.com
Is there any differences between hibernate session and the session which you use while programming with servlet jsp and the session which we use in transaction management in spring
2. Can annotation based Transaction manager persist data as on jsp stackoverflow.com
I am new to Transaction Management with Spring 3. I referred some resources from Google and I understood why and how to use it in application, but I want to know ...
3. EJB or Spring is better for high transaction application ? coderanch.com
4. Call Transactional Remote Session Bean From Spring coderanch.com
5. Security and transactions on self invocation: EJB vs. Spring coderanch.com