1. JPA Multiple Transaction Managers stackoverflow.com
i have one applicationContext.xml file, and it has two org.springframework.orm.jpa.JpaTransactionManager (each with its own persistence unit, different databases) configured in a Spring middleware custom application. i want to use annotation based transactions ...
2. which SessionFactory should be use for transactionManager? stackoverflow.com
3. When using spring and hibernate, how are sessions/transactions handled? stackoverflow.com
when using hibernate with spring, can someone explain how the session unit of work and transactions are handled?
4. Transaction Management stackoverflow.com
In my code I am updating two table, one after the other. update(table1_details); update(table2_details); So if the update fails in table1 , table2 should not be updated or should be rolled back. How to handle ...
5. Safely clearing Hibernate session in the middle of large transaction stackoverflow.com
I am using Spring+Hibernate for an operation which requires creating and updating literally hundreds of thousands of items. Something like this:
6. Transaction Manager don't assume the transaction stackoverflow.com
i'm facing a problem i really dunno how to catch the cat tail (if you hollow me the joke :o)) i have a webapp in war, deploy in tomcat. the war contains ...
7. Class Hierarchy problem using @Transactional stackoverflow.com
Project setup: Spring 3.0.5 / JPA 2 / Hibernate / @Transactional We work with several different Data Sources (and hence different transaction managers), but have common Service base classes, as a lot ...
8. Difference between getSession() and getNewSession() stackoverflow.com
Using Spring's SessionFactoryUtils for Hibernate, what is the actual difference between getSession() and getNewSession()? I've been getSession() in a DAO method, but when it started to get called quite often, a bunch ...
9. Dynamically changing session factory and Txm Manager for I18N support stackoverflow.com
I have a peculiar issue here in the Spring-GWT application we are building. We have an oracle DB encoded in WE8ISO8859P1 character set which doesn't support UTF-8 . Hence we are ...
10. Transaction Issue in Spring with Hibernate as a ORM forum.springsource.org
Transaction Issue in Spring with Hibernate as a ORM Hi, I am currently working with applcation which uses spring . I have faced one issue in following scenario: I have used ...
11. Spring Transaction issue coderanch.com
12. Transaction Management - Hibernate with Spring. coderanch.com
14. Hibernate transaction with Spring coderanch.com
15. Error: Active Spring transaction synchronization required coderanch.com
16. Beginner needs help with Spring + JPA + Transactions coderanch.com
17. Classcast Exception using Spring Transaction coderanch.com
18. Transactions in Spring + Hibernate coderanch.com
21. How to configure Transaction in Spring and Hibernate Annotation?.. coderanch.com
22. JPA + Hibernate + Spring - Could not commit transaction coderanch.com