2. Spring Roo project as batch job without transactions stackoverflow.com
I have a Roo project that works "fine" with transactions, but each .merge() or .persist() takes longer and longer time, so that what should've taken 10ms takes 5000ms towards the end ...
3. Why does Spring Roo give persist() Propogation.REQUIRES_NEW stackoverflow.com
I've been looking at the code generated by Spring Roo and I noticed that the
5. How to implement "delete all" for a Spring Roo Entity? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to delete all database entries for a Spring Roo entity. When I look at
6. Spring roo add JPA repository will break transaction manager settings, why? stackoverflow.com
I found a interesting situation about spring roo 1.2.0.M1.
when we run
7. Error creating bean with the name 'transactionmanager' with spring roo stackoverflow.com
This is a the script I use to create my spring roo app :
8. roo and transactions. forum.springsource.org
roo and transactions. Hi! Im doing a project with roo and google app engine. For some reason my unit tests failed with errors, and now I managed to find out why: ...
9. best way to support multiple transaction managers with Roo forum.springsource.org
best way to support multiple transaction managers with Roo Hi, We are using Roo in a multi-module project that uses several databases. The web application has those modules as dependencies and ...
10. rollback last roo command forum.springsource.org
may i know is it possible to rollback the last roo command that we entered in shell? example, we just created scaffold of controllers.. can we rollback so none of controllers ...
11. How can one rollback commands in Spring Roo? forum.springsource.org
http://www.slideshare.net/benalexau/...oo-100-2805183 The above slideshow, by Ben Alex, contains the claim on slide 8: "Even if you make a mistake, Roo will rollback changes!" I'm unable to find actual documentation of this ...
12. how I can do to synchronize the change with roo ? forum.springsource.org
Hi people! I have the following situation. 1) I can create a project with spring roo 2) I can execute the command 'perform eclipse' 3) I can import the project to ...