1. Liferay 6 Using Common Service Builder layer Error - BeanLocatorException - BeanLocator has not been set stackoverflow.com
We are trying to use liferay service builder as a common layer for all our portlets. We have created a separate common portlet project where we are building the service using ...
2. Accessing Spring-based business services from liferay portlets forum.springsource.org
I have a spring-based web app that has a number of business service implementations. I would like to access these services from various Struts-based liferay portlets. These portlets run as separate ...
4. Spring error Service Builder liferay.com
5. Liferay 6 shared spring custom services liferay.com
6. Spring Remoting Web-Service liferay.com
8. autowire with Service builder in springMVC portlet liferay.com