1. Reuse Spring Webflow definitions with different action implementations stackoverflow.com
I got pretty big webflow definition, which I do not want to copy/paste for reusing. There are references to action bean in XML, which is kind natural. I want to use same ...
2. Spring webflow : Move through view states stackoverflow.com
Within a spring webflow, i need to implement a navigation bar that will allow to "step back" or resume the flow to one of the previous view. For example :
3. Integrating Spring Webflow 2 and Apache Tiles stackoverflow.com
I've recently started upgrading some applications to use Spring Webflow 2, and I want to make use of the new Ajax functionality that comes with Webflow 2. Can somebody please ...
4. Spring WebFLow Handling Request in JSP stackoverflow.com
I am newbie to
5. Do you think the Spring WebFlow Flow Definition format would be suitable for externalising a Web Flow for a non Spring framework? stackoverflow.com
I like the idea of Spring WebFlow - particularly the way the flow definitiion abstracts the higher level web flow from components in the Spring Bean Container. The Flow definition format ...
6. How to solve refreshing issues in Facelets and Spring Web Flow? stackoverflow.com
For my particular project, I'm using Facelets (1.1.14), MyFaces (1.2.3), and Spring Web Flow (2.0.3). My IDE is JDeveloper 10.1.3.3. My browser is IE6 (work requirement). Okay...ran into ...
7. Spring Web Flow - How can I set up unit test with values already in conversationScope? stackoverflow.com
I am working on a project using Spring Web Flow 2.0. I am trying to unit test a flow that begins with a decision state. The decision state checks the value ...
8. Question regarding Spring Webflow 2.0 from a newbie stackoverflow.com
I'm new to the Spring MVC Framework and Webflow, and ofcourse, I've been thrown on a project involving these technologies. I'm having a problem that I can't get answered on the ...
9. Webflow 2.0 Question stackoverflow.com
I have a view-state that can return multiple events. For most of them, there is a common jave method I want to "evaluate." There are are few where I want to ...
10. Pass Url Parameter web flow stackoverflow.com
I have this web application using Spring Web Flow framework. In my main page I have a default display of a list of employees. When I click a particular row ...
11. Spring Web Flow Set Form Input Value stackoverflow.com
I am having a problem assigning a default value to my Spring Form input field. Here's my code
The problem is it ...
12. Spring Web Flow form binding stackoverflow.com
I have a java web app running in spring web flow framework and hibernate as ORM. I wanna ask what the best practice is with regards to binding the form ...
13. Spring Web Flow stackoverflow.com
How do I get or pass in the flow xml the value from a selectoneMenu field in an XHTML page.
14. Spring Web Flow stackoverflow.com
I have a java web applicaitonj. using spring web flow. How do I pass values from one flow to another flow http://www.springframework.org/schema/webflow/spring-webflow-2.0.xsd">
15. Spring Web Flow stackoverflow.com
I am really having a problem about what to use as an alternative for web flow. I have read that not all functionalities should be handled by web flow. Only those ...
16. accessing HttpServletRequest object in Spring WebFlow stackoverflow.com
I am using WebFlow and would like to add the current Locale into the flow. I already have a resolveLocale method that does this with this signature:
17. Spring Web flow configuration error stackoverflow.com
I am trying to setup spring web flow. I am using spring 2.5 jars and swf 2.0.8 jar Here is my configuration file:
<bean id="urlMapping" class="org.springframework.web.servlet.handler.SimpleUrlHandlerMapping"> <property name="order" value="1" /> <property name="mappings"> <props> <prop key="index.htm">indexController</prop> </props> </property> </bean> <bean id="viewResolver" class="org.springframework.web.servlet.view.InternalResourceViewResolver" ...
18. In Spring Web Flow, how do I add # to the end of the flowExecutionKey to redirect to an anchor in a page? stackoverflow.com
Basically I want to add a # to the end of the flow execution key
19. How to use same view-state with different views in spring web flow stackoverflow.com
Hey Guys, I am trying to find the way to use same view-state but with different views so that based on where it is being called, I can provide different view ...
20. Spring Webflow: cannot get flow execution url at action phase of portlet stackoverflow.com
The following exception is thrown:
21. Start app in a web flow stackoverflow.com
I am using spring web flow 2. I want that my first page to be one of a flow. How can I do that? I tried to set the welcome-file but it ...
22. No flow definition found. Spring web flow stackoverflow.com
I am new to Spring webflow and now I am trying the example in Spring recipes book and I know this is a basic question. I am getting the error as ...
23. Unit testing nested subflows (subflows of subflows) stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to write unit test for a flow, which has subflow, which, itself, has another subflow.
I register first flow using
24. Spring webflow 1.0 - Downloading a file stackoverflow.com
I am using spring webflow 1.0. I am uploading a csv file, parsing it, and displying results before proceeding. The user has an option to download a csv file that contains ...
25. testing for empty string with SPEL in spring-webflow 2.1 stackoverflow.com
I have a usecase where I want to set the value of a field which I keep in the session and have added to the . I keep 'myModel' in flowScope Now ...
26. Hot to get HttpServletRequest from MockExternalContext stackoverflow.com
Now I'm working on a spring web-flow unit test. I have to retrieve "HttpServletRequest" from MockExternalContext. But MockExternalContext don't support providing HttpServletRequest.How can I do to solve this problem
27. How to change default format in StringToDate? Spring WebFlow stackoverflow.com
Default date format in Spring WebFlow is "yyyy-MM-dd". How to change to another format? "dd.mm.yyyy" for example. Thx.
29. Spring WebFlow: Problem recording in several stages with Spring WebFlow stackoverflow.com
I realized the registration process into several steps of a user in a site with Spring WebFlow, but that does not work well. The Problem is, when the user being in the ...
30. Spring "typemismatch" and required fields stackoverflow.com
In the context of Spring Webflow 2.0.x...... I handle form binding "typemismatches", i.e. as a result of trying to map a String onto a Integer field, by using the following in my ...
31. Can I run Webflow 1.0 flows through Spring Webflow 2.1.1? stackoverflow.com
I have a project built with Webflow 1.0 and Spring 2.0. We'd like to upgrade to Spring 3, but that requires Webflow 2.X. I've updated all the Spring and ...
32. Ajax call to a method in flow handler - Spring web flow 2.1.1 stackoverflow.com
I have a problem with performing Ajax call inside of flow (created by spring web flow) on a flow handler. Assuming that we are in step 2 of this flow and ...
34. Spring Webflow 2.0 - communicate to another flow stackoverflow.com
I have a cancel button which should bring the user back to the start page. The Cancel button is in a flow createXYZ.xml the start page is a view-state in the ...
35. Why is my web page expired after Spring WebFlow redirects? stackoverflow.com
I'm using Spring WebFlow 2. Here's my situation.
36. Unable to locate Spring NamespaceHandler for element 'flow' stackoverflow.com
I am developing a spring webflow (2.0.7) project using SpringSource Tool Suite. I am trying to setup a basic flow. My someflow.xml looks like this:
38. can't get value from spring, web-flow stackoverflow.com
I'm a newbie in spring framework and web-flow,
I'm trying to get the value of a textarea, but still couldn't get it.
in my someFlow.xml file I declared my variable with
39. Spring Webflow Application + Primefaces, Fileupload does not work, HTTP Error or/and IO Error stackoverflow.com
we are developing a JSF spring webflow web application and we are trying to use the primefaces fileupload widget. primefaces works fine, the widgets get rendered correctly. however the fileupload is ...
40. Spring webflow + portal - How do you get url parameters in the flow definition? stackoverflow.com
I am kinda new to the portals and spring webflow and trying to combine them for the purpose of setting flows for various user tasks. My problem is that I need ...
41. Spring Web Flow without the "Web" stackoverflow.com
Is it feasible to use the workflow engine from Spring Web Flow without any of the Web-related infrastructure? Specifically, I want to consume Spring Web Flow from my code without ...
42. Spring Webflow : how do I pass an attribute from one flow to another during a transition? stackoverflow.com
I have an action-state that evaluates an expression and then transitions to various other states depending on the result. One of the result states is a subflow-state that hands control to ...
43. spring webflow - restart flow if abandoned / browser closed or refreshed? stackoverflow.com
Here is my use case. There is always a single "master" flow which is the point of entry and calls subflows.
44. Benefits to using Spring EL over OGNL? stackoverflow.com
I was wondering what exactly moved Spring to use Spring EL over OGNL in its web flow product: http://static.springsource.org/spring-webflow/docs/2.2.x/reference/htmlsingle/spring-webflow-reference.html#el-language-choices With OGNL, I can dynamically create simple classes and execute methods, etc, ...
45. HttpServletRequest object in Spring webflow? stackoverflow.com
How to get
I followed above approach, It's returning
46. Spring webflow with flow scope stackoverflow.com
I have three steps process implementing using Spring webflow and ajax.I am calling spring webflow controller using Ajax.Where my requirement is to save some data.Because i am calling through ajax,where RequestContext ...
47. Accessing hidden variable in spring webflow 2.0 stackoverflow.com
I am using spring weblow in my application,in my first jsp i am setting one hidden variable with value.In my next step,How to retrieve that field. Thanks in Advance. Regards, Raj
48. How to detect redirect in Spring Web Flow listener? stackoverflow.com
I have a webapp written with the Spring Framework, Velocity, and (in part) Spring Web Flow. In order to provide a common set of references in all my web pages for my ...
49. Returning value (output) from web flow stackoverflow.com
I am using spring web-flow 2.0 and I need to return a variable from sub-flow to parent flow like:
50. How to execute task and show it's progress in spring web flow stackoverflow.com
I have to automatically execute task and show it's progress to the client when flow is intered. When task is finished, it should redirect to another flow. Progress should be shown by PrimeFaces ...
51. How to define general/fall-back error page in web.xml stackoverflow.com
My Java web app currently maps certain error codes to an error servlet (spring web flow, actually, but that should be besides the point), by doing this in web.xml:
52. Web Flow view resolver problems stackoverflow.com
I have a sample application with web flows in a number of jars (extensions) and the configuration is loaded from the classpath this works fine. But i'm struggling with the view ...
53. How to pass webflow's transition to facelet's tag/include stackoverflow.com
t I have piece of xhtml which is same for bunch of flows. I want to have that xhtml to be refactored to a facelet tag or include. How can i trigger ...
54. Spring Webflow , Primefaces with Comet (Atmosphere) stackoverflow.com
Thinking to start a project using Spring Web Flow with Primefaces. I need to use comet so i figured Primefaces uses Atmosphere. I'm not really experienced with the Atmosphere ...
55. Spring Web Flow stackoverflow.com
I am trying to get my head around Spring Web Flow 2...
Am I correct in saying that a web flow operates entirely through a single url (but with different execution parameters?
56. Spring WebFlow: How to get request parameters in JSP? stackoverflow.com
I'm using Spring WebFlow together with Spring MVC. When i request page for example
57. Updating values in lightbox on action handling stackoverflow.com
I am trying to update values in an already opened lightbox on submitting it based on few calculations, for which it has to goto the action class(Spring webflow action). But when ...
59. spring webflow: redirect in end-state depending on some input stackoverflow.com
I have in my flow some input, i.e.
and I'd like to redirect in an end-state to a location that depends on this input. I'm trying the following:
60. Spring Webflow, return to main flow from any sub-flow stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to return to my main flow in spring, from any of my subflows just by clicking a button.
when I use
61. Problem with dynamic action state stackoverflow.com
I Have problem with Spring Webflow. My flow XML definition is:
63. Spring Web Flow and Url Rewrite Filter - cleaning URLs stackoverflow.com
I'm working on Spring MVC + Web Flow web application. I have mapped
64. Spring WebFlow: What can i do with flow outcome? stackoverflow.com
I'm reading Spring WebFlow documentation, but I don't understand what can i do with
65. How can I add a custom parameter to a URI in spring webflow 1.5 stackoverflow.com
My marketing people want me to include a custom parameter in the URI string for certain pages so they can be tracked by Google analytics. But all of the pages they ...
66. Calling Spring Web Flows from Java Classes stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to figure out a way to call a web flow from Java Code/Class. I tried to use the Flow Executor's launchExecution() method but kept getting a Null Pointer Exception. Any ...
68. No flow definition found stackoverflow.com
I am getting following error whenever I am adding subflow to a flow xml
org.springframework.webflow.definition.registry.NoSuchFlowDefinitionException: No flow definition 'INFMarshallPost' foundI am having these configurations in my
69. Dynamically registering webflows in Spring stackoverflow.com
I am trying to dynamically register flows on runtime with the Spring framework. I was going through some of the documents of web, learned its possible to it, but did not ...
70. webflow junit problem stackoverflow.com
I am using eclipse and ant to develop spring web flow application. besides the main code, i have junit code to test the flow. My junit was running well so far ...
71. How to configure Spring and Apache Tiles definitions to resolve jsps from classpath stackoverflow.com
This one's not very short, so please bear with me.
72. In Spring WebFlow, how can I resume a flow? stackoverflow.com
Using version 2.2.1 of Spring Webflow, I am trying to resume a flow execution in the middle of the flow. For instance, if I have 4 steps; A,B,C,D. A user could start ...
73. should we use spring webflow on a fresh project even if its decreased development activity stackoverflow.com
In our organization, we'd like to use JSF 2.0, Primefaces and Spring Webflow on a fresh big web app project. In examples we see that those stack integrates well enough. But we ...
74. Using Spring Webflow + Tiles: How to specify which tiles definition to use at runtime? stackoverflow.com
I have a web application running with Spring Webflow, Tiles and JSP. Currently all pages are extending my "defaultLayout" definition (which has a banner, menu structure, footer, etc.). In tiles definition file:
75. spring webflow - end flow and execution snapshots stackoverflow.com
I have this sort of security requirement where the user enters a url like this http://webserver.com/someapp/test/test-flow?roomId=12345 when entering that url the flow is created and then if user deliberately changes roomId ...
76. Spring Webflow: How to to customize externalRedirect in end-state? stackoverflow.com
The parent flow of my webflows has the following end-state defined:
This will redirect to
78. Spring webflow Binding list stackoverflow.com
I am using spring webflow and having issues with binding a list of an object type The following is the class structure:
Is it possible to post a java script array to spring web flow(May be to an action class?) ?? Any ideas are appreciated.
80. spring webflow and parameter passing stackoverflow.com
I have this application based on SWF2.0. Its a questionaire(like GRE questionaire) where based on user's selection next question is decided. Also i have next/previous and save & exit buttons on ...
81. Spring AutoPopulatinglist issue stackoverflow.com
I am adding elements dynamically using java script(Adding textboxes when we click add).Each of this textbox would be an element of a bList in my domain class. See Below Code:
82. Dynamic view spring webflow stackoverflow.com
can we add String ex URL instead of hard coded value ex (enterSearchCriteria.xhtml) of the below mention web-flow. we want to use dynamic variable URL for creating view state and this parameter ...
I want to show a dialog box on the click of a primefaces commandbutton. Before the dialog box , I need to check a condtional. I am using Spring web-flow 2.3.0. So ...
84. Spring ElementDecoration and AjaxEventDecoration incompatible with Dijit? stackoverflow.com
I am using Spring 3.0.5, Webflow 2.3.0 and Spring JS for decorating. One of my forms has the following code:
85. May i know the element to import global transitions xml? stackoverflow.com
I am using spring-webflow-2.0, I want to import globaltransitions.xml in to myflow.xml. can i use to achieve this? Because i dont see any other element for import...please help Thanks, Sundar ...
86. How to import globaltransitions.xml in myflow.xml? stackoverflow.com
87. Clean webflow urls stackoverflow.com
Problem: Webflow has ugly urls
88. From flow B I want to call a particular view-state of flow A - Spring webflow stackoverflow.com
Using Spring web-flow 2.3.0, how can I call a PARTICULAR viewstate of flow A from flow B. Can I use subflow? From flow B , I want to go to viewstate="def" of flow ...
89. Spring WebFlow's flowScope remember only last request stackoverflow.com
I am playing around with Spring WebFlow. As simple example i tried to implement a simple registration wizard. I figured out that if I store entities into flowScope and try to ...
90. Spring Webflow 2.3.0 Samples unstartable... No Idea how to fix stackoverflow.com
I'm currently evaluating Spring (with a focus on WebFlow) for future projects. After reading lots of docs and articles (most of which didn't help much) I downloaded the current release of ...
92. Spring Web Flow - Issue of Reusing Subflow stackoverflow.com
Newbie here, so please be nice. This is probably a design issue then coding issue. We have an existing ordering interface which we are trying to convert into Spring Web Flow. For each product ...
93. Subflow kept calling itself, not going back to parent flow stackoverflow.com
I am very new to Spring SWF and trying out very simple example (Phonebook search). Here is the stituation. (Sorry for the code indentation)
94. I18n in Spring Web Flow stackoverflow.com
I want to change locale in web flow but fields filled by user before locale switching is lost. How can I get properly behavior of form? LocaleInterceptor config:
95. Spring Flow: Pass object back and forth from between Main WebFlow and Subflow stackoverflow.com
I am calling a subflow from a main flow. I have been able to pass an object
96. Create a new object inside Spring SubFlow stackoverflow.com
I have a MainFlow.xml which calls a SubFlow.xml and while doing so, the main flow passes an object called orderForm to the subFlow. The subFlow then uses by simply specifying an ...
97. What is an equivalent of SetAction in Spring Web Flow 1.0 RC2? stackoverflow.com
As it's said here:
Spring Web Flow 1.0 RC4 introduces ... set actions ...So there was no SetAction before Web Flow 1.0 RC4. What is an equivalent of SetAction ...
98. render fragment with out Tiles and Spring JS : Spring Webflow 2 stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to use the
99. How to interrupt a Spring Web flow and Cleanup the resources stackoverflow.com
In the page, there is jquery Overlay. On the initialization of the overlay, the flow starts. The transition occurs with the AJAX call. As the transition of flow happens, we replace ...
100. Spring web flow: the flow XMLs are not being registered stackoverflow.com
I am using spring webflow and I have registered all the flow xmls in the webflow.xml like this