1. Can I inject a Java object using Spring without any xml configuration files? stackoverflow.com
I want to inject a plain java object using Spring programmatically without using any xml configuration. Want to inject fields/methods annotated with tags Like
2. Injecting mock into Spring container without xml for testing stackoverflow.com
Currently I have my spring application wired up using @Autowired, @Component, @Resource etc. Now I want to write a test that requires the mocking of specific objects in the system ...
3. Is it possible to inject a context into another context? stackoverflow.com
Maybe the question isn't that clear, but with an example, I guess I'll clear it out. In my project, I have two kinds of tests: integration tests and scenario tests. They ...
4. Can I get an AppContext injected from applicationContext.xml? forum.springsource.org
Can I get an AppContext injected from applicationContext.xml? Hi, I have an application which has an applicationContext.xml file: This is part of it: Code:
5. Inject XML file forum.springsource.org
6. Inject XML file from WEB-INF forum.springsource.org
Hi I have a bean which requires it's own XML config file. The XML config file is in the webapp's WEB-INF folder. How can I write the spring beans XML file ...
7. Problem injecting BlockingQueue by applicationContext.xml forum.springsource.org
Problem injecting BlockingQueue by applicationContext.xml Hi, I am trying inject a BlockingQueue by applicationContext.xml. In my applicationContext.xml I have: Code:
8. injecting ascii char in applicationContext.xml forum.springsource.org
injecting ascii char in applicationContext.xml i have created a delimiter parser which takes a String for the delimiter Code: //using injection Parser parser = new DelimiterParser(","); //using spring injection from the ...
9. Field injection by xml forum.springsource.org