1. Jaxb2Marshaller creating JAXBContext with empty namespace URI stackoverflow.com
Using Spring 3, I have created a MarshallingView, with the following marshaller:
2. Jaxb2Marshaller and attributes stackoverflow.com
I have a problem using Jaxb2Marshaller for unmarshalling XML attributes (of primitive types). Here is the sample:
3. Why check for root element is required in Jaxb2Marshaller? stackoverflow.com
I am using Jaxb2Marshaller to marshal Java beans through spring @ResponseBody annotation. For JSON marshaling was working fine. But for xml I was continuously getting HTTP 406 response. Little bit digging ...
4. Configuring the Jaxb2Marshaller forum.springsource.org
I have a problem configuring the Jaxb2Marshaller in my project. I have multiple packages: be.kdg.groupl.carpooling.oxm.car be.kdg.groupl.carpooling.oxm.route be.kdg.groupl.carpooling.controller in spring-ws.xml I defined: Code:
5. Unable to format xml using jaxb2marshaller forum.springsource.org
Unable to format xml using jaxb2marshaller Hi, Ive written a job that extracts several (business defined) data types from a database and writes each of the data types to a separate ...
6. Jaxb2Marshaller problem forum.springsource.org
Jaxb2Marshaller problem Hi ! I have a problem with Jaxb2Marshaller when i want to marshall my class. Code:
7. Jaxb2Marshaller issue forum.springsource.org
Jaxb2Marshaller issue I configured Jaxb2Marshaller marshaller in my context. The following is the configuration: Code:
8. Jaxb2Marshaller and scan package forum.springsource.org
Jaxb2Marshaller and scan package Hello, I use the marshaller Jaxb2 like view. My configuration: Code:
9. What happened to Jaxb2Marshaller? forum.springsource.org
The documentation for the M3 release shows that there is a class called Jaxb2Marshaller. I also see a few references to it in this forum. The class, unfortunately, doesn't exist in ...
10. Jaxb2Marshaller's "contextPath" not working correctly? forum.springsource.org
Jaxb2Marshaller's "contextPath" not working correctly? Hello. I generated message classes from schema using JAXB's XJC tool, and since there are many classes generated, I didn't use Jaxb2Marshaller's "classesToBeBound" property, but "contextPath" ...
11. Jaxb2Marshaller - Invocation of init method failed forum.springsource.org
Sep 26th, 2007, 06:17 AM #1 Tim Wilkins View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Junior Member Join Date Sep 2007 Location Lincs, UK Posts 4 Jaxb2Marshaller - Invocation of init ...
12. null jaxbContext in Jaxb2Marshaller forum.springsource.org
Mar 25th, 2008, 10:47 PM #1 andersondk7 View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Junior Member Join Date Mar 2008 Posts 3 null jaxbContext in Jaxb2Marshaller I am having problems using ...
13. Jaxb2Marshaller not in source repo? forum.springsource.org
14. Jaxb2Marshaller: Using schema with existing classes forum.springsource.org
Jaxb2Marshaller: Using schema with existing classes Hi all, first, I am not sure that I am doing this the right way, so general thoughts and input are appreciated! This is about ...
15. Jaxb2Marshaller not invoking the ValidationEventHandler forum.springsource.org
Jaxb2Marshaller not invoking the ValidationEventHandler Hi, The following is the configuration for jaxb2marshaller:
16. Jaxb2Marshaller and undeclared element forum.springsource.org
I get the following WS response from a server : Code:
17. ValidationEventHandler via Jaxb2Marshaller via StaxEventItemReader forum.springsource.org
ValidationEventHandler via Jaxb2Marshaller via StaxEventItemReader What I need is a suggestion for how to pass a List between a StaxEventItemReader and the "handleEvent(ValidationEvent event)" of a Jaxb2Marshaller. The only solution I ...
18. UnmarshalException with Jaxb2Marshaller forum.springsource.org
Apr 20th, 2010, 12:21 PM #1 yuryo View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Junior Member Join Date Apr 2010 Posts 3 UnmarshalException with Jaxb2Marshaller Hi, I am getting the following ...
19. Marshaling error with Jaxb2Marshaller forum.springsource.org
I am getting marshaling error trying to return an object using Jaxb2Marshaller. But none of my classes have Integer types. I made sure all XSD types are strings. com.sun.istack.internal.SAXException2: unable to ...
20. Get rid of the JAXBElement when using Jaxb2Marshaller forum.springsource.org
Hello, When using JAXB2, depending on the number of elements defined in the the XML schema, the unmarshalled objects can be of type either MyClass (exactly one element) or JAXBElement
21. Jaxb2Marshaller creates JAXBContext with empty namespace URI forum.springsource.org
Jaxb2Marshaller creates JAXBContext with empty namespace URI Hope this is in the right place. Using Spring 3, I have created a MarshallingView, with the following marshaller:
22. Jaxb2Marshaller creates JAXBContext with empty namespace URI forum.springsource.org
Jaxb2Marshaller creates JAXBContext with empty namespace URI Sorry to cross post. I think I put this in the wrong place the first time. Using Spring 3, I have created a MarshallingView, ...
23. Jaxb2Marshaller multiple context paths forum.springsource.org
Jaxb2Marshaller multiple context paths Hi all, I have set of classes generated from a third party wsdl, its quite a huge wsdl and for so reason, perhaps because of its size ...