1. Help with StaxEventItemWriter, no line breaks forum.springsource.org
Hello, I am creating an xml file with the StaxEventItemWriter and it works ok. The only problem I have is that the file that is created contains a single line with ...
2. Unable to write expectec XML file with StaxEventItemWriter forum.springsource.org
3. Overriding write(List extends T>) method of StaxEventItemWriter forum.springsource.org
Overriding write(List extends T>) method of StaxEventItemWriter Hi everybody, I'm using Spring Batch 2.1.8 and I've a question... Maybe a silly (very silly) question... :-) Is it advisable to override the ...
4. Using the StaxEventItemWriter forum.springsource.org
Hi, I am using the StaxEventItemWriter to write an XML file.The root element attributes can be set using setRootElementAttributes().Similarly is there a way to set the attributes for other elements?
5. StaxEventItemWriter using useAttributeFor forum.springsource.org
StaxEventItemWriter using useAttributeFor Hello, I want to make a batch that use a bean org.springframework.batch.item.xml.StaxEventItemWr iter; in the class XStreamMarshaller 'useAttributesFor' property takes either a
6. StaxEventItemWriter forum.springsource.org
I'm not sure if this question is specific to the StaxEventItemWriter. The writer will just delegate to a Spring OXM marshaller, you should check the documentation for your individual binding framework ...
7. Problem with ItemTransformerItemWriter and StaxEventItemWriter forum.springsource.org
Problem with ItemTransformerItemWriter and StaxEventItemWriter Hi Spring Batch Community, we have a problem when using ItemTransformerItemWriter with StaxEventItemWriter. We want to read an XML document, tranform the data and then write ...
8. StaxEventItemWriter - root element namespace forum.springsource.org
If you make a patch containing your fix you can attach that to the issue and that would help us. Thanks for going the extra mile!
9. Can't find StaxEventItemWriter.flush() method forum.springsource.org
Hello, i'm trying to write XML file using Spring Batch, most of code works fine but I can't call flush() method like in examples from documentation. I'm using Spring Batch version ...
10. Multiple Files with StaxEventItemWriter and MultiResourceItemWriter forum.springsource.org
Multiple Files with StaxEventItemWriter and MultiResourceItemWriter I am trying to create multiple xml files using StaxEventItemWriter and MultiResourceItemWriter here is the xml conf
11. Getting double underscores in xml when using StaxEventItemWriter forum.springsource.org
Getting double underscores in xml when using StaxEventItemWriter Hi all, I'm new to spring batch and trying to use the StaxEventItemReader/Writer using XstreamMarshaller. The job runs ok but some of the ...