/* The following code example is taken from the book
* "The C++ Standard Library - A Tutorial and Reference"
* by Nicolai M. Josuttis, Addison-Wesley, 1999
* (C) Copyright Nicolai M. Josuttis 1999.
* Permission to copy, use, modify, sell and distribute this software
* is granted provided this copyright notice appears in all copies.
* This software is provided "as is" without express or implied
* warranty, and with no claim as to its suitability for any purpose.
using namespace std;
// create empty vector for strings
// reserve memory for five elements to avoid reallocation
// append some elements
// assign "!" to the last element
sentence.back() = "!";
// print elements separated with spaces
copy (sentence.begin(), sentence.end(),
cout << endl;
Hello, how are you !