/* The following code example is taken from the book
* "The C++ Standard Library - A Tutorial and Reference"
* by Nicolai M. Josuttis, Addison-Wesley, 1999
* (C) Copyright Nicolai M. Josuttis 1999.
* Permission to copy, use, modify, sell and distribute this software
* is granted provided this copyright notice appears in all copies.
* This software is provided "as is" without express or implied
* warranty, and with no claim as to its suitability for any purpose.
using namespace std;
/* create a string vector
* - initialized by all words from standard input
// sort elements
sort (coll.begin(), coll.end());
// print all elements ignoring subsequent duplicates
unique_copy (coll.begin(), coll.end(),
Terminate batch job (Y/N)? n