Photoshop Design Flag Tutorial
List of tutorials for Photoshop Design Flag
pstutorialsblog.com,4 Images, 241 words
With this tutorial I am going to show you a way to create a waving effect using Adobe Photoshop (It can also be done with other graphic design software since the tools we are going to use can be found in almost all graphic design programs). I use thi..
colorguardcentral.com,22 Images, 566 words
In this tutorial, we use Adobe Photoshop and show you how to take a flat image of a flag, and turn it into a realistic looking waving flag. There are 6 easy to follow steps along with images. We'll also be using shadows to give it a 3D effect. Step ..
hesido.com,17 Images, 1305 words
If you've already read my other tutorial you should be familiar with my workspace. You may want to work with your own flag, but just in case you can't find your way in google for a high-res flag, or too lazy to prepare one in eps format that opens up..
designertuts.com,13 Images, 223 words
The first step is to use the Rectangle Shape tool to create a shape similar to this: Next we'll need to create 13 stripes, 7 red, 6 white. As you can see below, I just created 15 by copying and pasting, and then deleted 2 of them. Don't worry about t..
tutorialwiz.com,8 Images, 201 words
Open your flag. If you want to use the one im using, click here to download it. Make a selection of about 95% of the flag to the RIGHT, leaving only about 5% of the flag on the left unselected (see picture below). Choose the flag as the working layer..
pegaweb.com,7 Images, 281 words
It's easy to make a coloured block of text, or a simple diagram (e.g. a flag), but to make it look like it's actually real, you'll need to follow these steps: Take your object (Australian flag in this case), and make some space around it, by clicking..