Exercise 5: Search, List, Action Chaining, Editable List Form
First edition copyright 2004 ObjectSource LLC. All rights reserved.
This training material and the accompanying lab exercises were prepared
by Srikanth Shenoy for ObjectSource LLC.
GRANT OF LICENSE: ObjecSource LLC grants you a non-exclusive license to
use the material. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored
in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means
electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without
the prior written permission of ObjectSource LLC. At its discretion,
ObjectSource LLC may provide limited support through email or discussion
forums at ObjectSource web site. ObjectSource incurs no obligation
to provide any support under this Agreement.
The following business objectives will be met at the end of this exercise:
1. From the search results, click thru for customer details
2. Provide features to add, edit and delete customers
3. Add hours of operation for each day of week for Customer
Technical Objectives for this exercise:
The technical objectives of this exercise is to learn ?how to?:
1. Reuse Actions by passing the context via Request Parameters
2. Pre populate Form from database.
3. Regular Action Chaining (Clearly understand when to use and when not to)
4. Action Chaining by parameter passing
5. Use Multibox for a collection of checkbox
6. Use Editable List Form
// when I try to deploy the exercise06.jar, some exceptions are printed
SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of clas
at struts.example.util.ApplicationScopeInit.contextInitialized(Unknown S
struts-training.zip( 26,264 k)
Related examples in the same category